Posted by lauren on Monday, March 25, 2013 at 8:45pm.
what is the style of the book tuesday siesta? thanks!
Lit - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 25, 2013 at 8:50pm
I don't know what you've learned about style, but these two sites have a lot of information.
What do you think?
Lit - lauren, Monday, March 25, 2013 at 8:54pm
oh! and can u define what characterization is?
Lit - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 25, 2013 at 8:57pm
Lit - lauren, Monday, March 25, 2013 at 9:02pm
Lit - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 25, 2013 at 9:10pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- lit - what are the symbols of the story tuesday siesta?
- math - mamta read 2/5 of a book on monday and 3/8 of the remaining book on ...
- Math - If Joyce reads 1/6 of her book on Monday, 2 over 5 of her book on Tuesday...
- AP style - Does anyone know if north central is hyphenated AP style? my book ...
- Math - Tricia read 1/4 of her book on Monday. On Tuesday, she read 36% of the ...
- social - Hi I have a quiz on "The Black Death" By John Aberth, on Monday that I ...
- Amer lit - Is there any website online where I can read the full book "Betty ...
- Social-important! - Hi I have a quiz on "The Black Death" By John Aberth, on ...
- English - Posted by rfvv on Tuesday, August 31, 2010 at 8:19pm. 1. There is a ...
- story - I have to do a report at school about how the movie Tom Sawyer and the ...