May 24, 2015
Post a New Question
Monday, March 25, 2013
Derive the error in equation:
T1/2 = 1n(2)/lambda
solve for T
Answer this Question
Physics, error derivation
- I need to derive an error equation for Bohr's model ...
physics, error calculation repost
- I need to derive an error equation for Bohr...
- Derive absolute error in equations: 1)Derive absolute error...
- The Rydberg equation (1/lambda=R/ni^2–R/nf^2) can be treated as a ...
- With an equation p(X=x)=e to the-lambda *lambda to the x/x how do you ...
Bobpursley for this question please, physics
- I dont understand though why you ...
- Cars arrive at a toll booth according to a Poisson ...
- λ for one line of the hydrogen spectrum is .4118 x 10-4 cm. Use this...
A number thoery question
- Please help me! Thank you very much. Prove Fermat's ...
- Identify the word that has an error in capitalization. Destini plans ...
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.