Posted by Gabby on Monday, March 25, 2013 at 12:22am.
Which sector of the Midwest economy is the biggest? (1 point)
Where was the world's first skyscraper located? (1 point)
Many Midwestern cities began as centers of _________ and processing. (1 point)
What factor contributed to Chicago’s rise as a steel-making and manufacturing center in the late 1800s?
Railroads were built.
The population increased.
Corporate farms declined.
Mixed-crop farms increased.
Are these correct?
- 7th Grade Social Studies - Shaniqua, Monday, March 25, 2013 at 3:46am
3 is b
- 7th Grade Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 25, 2013 at 11:30am
No, 3 is not b.
Gabby -- your answers for 1 and 3 are wrong.
- 7th Grade Social Studies - HI, Friday, February 20, 2015 at 4:35pm
3 is C -___-
- 7th Grade Social Studies - joshua hall, Tuesday, February 24, 2015 at 10:18am
no 1 is not A it is B
- 7th Grade Social Studies - Shaliqua from the Hood, Friday, February 27, 2015 at 11:10am
The answers are:
Trust me, because I just took the test.
- 7th Grade Social Studies - me, Monday, March 2, 2015 at 11:07am
- 7th Grade Social Studies - Nicole, Thursday, March 5, 2015 at 5:22pm
- 7th Grade Social Studies - idk, Wednesday, March 11, 2015 at 2:56pm
Answer this Question
scinece - In the United States, rank order the users of energy from smallest to ...
Social Studies - 1) The South is an excellent place to grow such crops as cotton...
Math - It is 405 miles from Minneapolis, Minnesota to Chicago, Illinois. It is ...
Social Studies Ms. Sue please - Sorry there are so many questions!!!! 1. The ...
ireland - what are the most common careers in ireland? Accordiing to the source ...
7th grade social studies help quick please - 1. Who invented the caravel, or the...
English: Please help - Serving the financial division of the government is the ...
world geography - in which fields do europeans work today? a. heavy industry and...
7th grade math help ASAP - 4. Point E is located at (–2, 2) and point F is ...
7th grade math help asap plz - 6. In which quadrant is the point (x, y) located ...