Posted by Eric on Sunday, March 24, 2013 at 2:44pm.
WHAT IS THE EXPRESSION THAT IS EQUIVALENT TO -3(X-2)
- Algerbra - tommy, Sunday, March 24, 2013 at 2:45pm
- Algebra - Ms. Sue, Sunday, March 24, 2013 at 2:46pm
-3x + 6
- Algerbra - Eric, Sunday, March 24, 2013 at 3:18pm
- Algerbra - Ms. Sue, Sunday, March 24, 2013 at 3:20pm
I'll be glad to check your answer.
- Algerbra - Eric, Sunday, March 24, 2013 at 3:29pm
I can not figure out this equation Ms. Sue, I was hoping to get the steps shown to me as to how I go about solving it.,
I tried to figure it out and I came up with the answer x=2.30, is that correct?
- Algerbra - Reiny, Sunday, March 24, 2013 at 3:36pm
multiply both sides by 4 to get
10x - 9 = 32
10x = 41
x = 41/10 = 4.1
Answer this Question
- Algerbra 1 - Translate into an algerbraic expression One more than three times a...
- algerbra 116 - what is a equivalent expression of mn is?
- math - use a commutative law to find an equivalent expression pq. an equivalent ...
- algebra 1 - use multiplying by 1 to find an expression equivalent to 11/14 with ...
- algebra - Find an equivalent expression with the given denominator 4/n=?/n ...
- math - Equivalent Expressions 1. Which algebraic expression is equivalent to the...
- math - equivalent expression - This is just a quick question. I need to use the ...
- Algebra1 - when using multiplying by 1 to find an expression equivalent to 18/7 ...
- algeebra - Determine wether the two expressions are equivalent. If so,tell what ...
- college algebra, Please help!! - change the exponential expression to an ...