June 27, 2016
Post a New Question
Saturday, March 23, 2013
solve: 49w^2 - 100
, Saturday, March 23, 2013 at 8:48pm
w^2 = 100 / 49
w = 10/7
w = -10/7
, Sunday, March 24, 2013 at 5:13am
Answer This Question
this one is throwing me in algebra
- Factor completely 49w^2+81-126w (7w+ )(7w...
- 7y = 49w - 35 I am not sure how the working out goes
Physics (Algebra Bit)
- I see that this is a quadratic equaion and it has been a...
- Hi, how would I solve these 2 equations using algebra? It states in ...
- If y varies directly with x, and y = 110 when x = 100, find the ...
math help, correction
- Anna has 12 bills in her wallet, some $5 and some $10. ...
- How do you solve x + x + x√2=10? I did x^2 + x^2 + 2x^2 = 100 ...
- Solve log 1/100 = log(10x + 2). Do you mean (log 1)/100 or log (1/100...
- A professional basketball player has embarked on a program to study...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help