Posted by schoolgirl on Saturday, March 23, 2013 at 3:57pm.
Calculate the enthalpy of atomization per unit volume for Rb. Express your answer in kJ/m3.
Determine the volume (in mL) occupied at room temperature by 3.5e22 mercury (Hg) atoms in the liquid state.
chemistry - EDXStudent, Saturday, March 23, 2013 at 8:10pm
Nearly every one of your questions has been an EDX exam question!
Please follow the honour code and preserve the integrity of the course. Don't spoil it for the rest of us.
chemistry - schoolgirl, Sunday, March 24, 2013 at 12:47am
Please don't spam.
chemistry - Anonymous, Sunday, March 24, 2013 at 3:17pm
You have one hell of a cheek, schoolgirl.
How DARE you criticise someone else when you are cheating on an exam?
Now stop being so pathetic as to ask other people for answers, and either work it out yourself or get off the course
chemistry - schoolgirl, Sunday, March 24, 2013 at 3:26pm
Please stop spamming or I have to report you.
What's more what I do is none of your concern.
chemistry - anonyms, Monday, March 25, 2013 at 12:41am
Ya. i got 1st 1. Rb=82.0/55.79*1*10^-6= 1.47*10^6
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- chemistry - This problem is from my chemistry book and I am having a little ...
- chemistry - Using your answer from Part A, calculate the volume of a mole of Na ...
- Chemistry - How many atoms of mercury are present in 5.4 cubic cm of liquid ...
- Chemistry - It turns out that the Van Dar Waals constant b is equal to four ...
- chemistry - Sketch one face of a simple cubic unit cell of side a for the case ...
- engineering - Sketch one face of a simple cubic unit cell of side a for the case...
- Chemistry - How many atoms of mercury are present in 3.2 cubic centimeters of ...
- College Chemistry - The radius of Xe is 1.3*10^-8 cm. A 100-mL flask is filled ...
- chemistry - The freezing point of mercury is -38.8°C, is the only metal that is ...
- Chemistry - The freezing point of mercury is -38.8°C, is the only metal that is ...