Posted by Jerald on Saturday, March 23, 2013 at 3:19pm.
16.Eliot spent 24 minutes solving 8 math problems.At that rate, how many math problems can he solve in 54 minutes?
17.Ronald got 92% of the problems correct on a test.Which number could also represent 92%?
18.Lakeshmi made a table showing the area of squares with different side lengths
Side length Area
How could Lakshmi find the area of a square with side length s inches?
A.Multiply s x 4
B.Multiply s x s
C.Add s + s
19.Marijorite built different rectangular prisms with different numbers of blocks.She wrote down the volume of each prism as she built it
Length Width Height Volume
2 4 5 40
4 6 5 120
2 3 7 42
5 2 8 80
Using the data in the table which formula can be used to find the volume of a rectangular prism?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - 14.Henry rides his bike 6 miles every 4 days at that rate how far will he...
- Math - 16.Eliot spent 24 minutes solving 8 math problems.At that rate, how many ...
- Math - Diane took a math test. The ratio of the number of problems Diane got ...
- algebra - A student missed 11 problems on a Chemistry test and received a grade ...
- algebra homework help - student missed 11 problems on a Chemistry test and ...
- math conversion factors - 1. Homework problems solved in 2 hours 30 minutes at a...
- Math - I am having problems understanding how to solve problems like the ...
- biology - On a television talk show, a guest claims that people who exercise ...
- Math - Kenneth has 22 math problems to do for homework. He has 12 problems done....
- algebra - Abby spent 5 1/2 minutes solving 5 math problems on her homework. How ...