Posted by Jerald on Saturday, March 23, 2013 at 12:06pm.
7.Figure out the expression bellow
8.When Henry went to the pet store he noticed that there were 12 large fish tanks with goldfish.The store clerk told him that there were 107 goldfish in each tank.How many goldfish were there in all?
9.Darin bought 28 feet of fencing.He used 9 3/4 feet of fencing for a flower garden and 4 5/12 feet of fencing for his tomato plants.Which expression can be used to find the amount of fencing Darin has left?
A.28 + 9 3/4 + 4 5/12
B.28 - 9 3/4 + 4 5/12
C.28 - 9 3/4 - 4 5/12
D.9 3/4 - 4 5/12
10.Which shows the prime factorization of 75?
1.Which fraction is equal to 0.61?
12.Talia's Tech Store gave away memory cards with the sale of every computer on April 18.They sold 23 computers on Saturday.Which integer represents the change in the number of memory cards Talia's Tech Store had at the end of day Saturday?
- Math - Ms. Sue, Saturday, March 23, 2013 at 12:29pm
All are right except for 10.
- Math - Jerald, Saturday, March 23, 2013 at 1:45pm
I'll rewrite the answer choices for number 10
Is it C ?
- Math - Ms. Sue, Saturday, March 23, 2013 at 1:54pm
Yes, C is correct for # 10.
Answer this Question
- Math - 7.Simplfy (7+3)x2-5 15 8.When Henry went to the pet store, he noticed ...
- math - a pet store has 8 tanks. each tank has 9 fish in it. write an equation to...
- Math - 1. Benny is setting up fish tanks at the pet store. He has 8 angel fish, ...
- Math - Cameron spent $13.50 at a pet store buying fish for his aquarium. He ...
- math - Kenji, a pet store employee, wants to fit two fish tanks on one table. ...
- Math - Kenji, a pet store employee, wants to fit two fish tanks on one table. ...
- Math word problem. - In a pet store the number of dogs is 11 more than 3 times ...
- English - What sets off the main conflict in A and P. Answers are Three girls in...
- MATH - Word problem mark and melinda collect baseball caps. mark has 7 more than...
- Math - Henry went to two different music stores to buy some new CDs. At Store A ...