Posted by Anyone who is good in history? on Friday, March 22, 2013 at 4:57pm.
opposition to the constitution came from substantial majorities in which of the following three states populous states?
A) North Carolina, Virginia and Pennsylvania
b) Virginia, Massachusetts, New York
c) Massachusetts, pennsylvania, georgia
d) North Carolina, Virginia, New york
Property qualifications for voters and candidates in the new states..
A) were replaced by a minimum-age requirement of 22
b) Disfranchised 25 to 50 percent of all adult white males
c) ensured that free blacks in the north would be able to vote.
D) were so liberal that essentially all adult white males could vote
Virginias constitution was first to
A) include longer terms for the governor
b) give more power to the govenor
c) abolish the upper house altogether
d) include the bill of rights
- My last three questions. please. - Ms. Sue, Friday, March 22, 2013 at 5:01pm
I'll be glad to check your answers.
- My last three questions. please. - Anyone who is good in history?, Friday, March 22, 2013 at 5:03pm
that was the problem, I couldn't find these 3 in the book so i saved them for last.
- My last three questions. please. - Ms. Sue, Friday, March 22, 2013 at 5:18pm
See the part about Ratification in this site.
Answer this Question
- U.S. History - Which three colonies were founded in an attempt to escape ...
- geography - Can you check my answers please? 1. What sea is found directly south...
- US History - Need to get these checked-- 3. Which of the following was a ...
- Geography Report (Ms. Sue) - I know you told me to not post a rough draft, but I...
- Social studies - In which colony were people most likely to make their living by...
- US history - Indicate below the type of government each colony had in the year ...
- probability - Listed below is the population by state for the 15 states with ...
- history - Is it because of James Madisons urging, the election of 1800 was ...
- Social Studies - What was the economy of Ohio based mostly on? A. small farms B...
- history - Which colony was the most upset by the Sugar Act? Georgia South ...