July 2, 2015
Post a New Question
Thursday, March 21, 2013
Who made the first light bulb?
, Thursday, March 21, 2013 at 9:31pm
Made in 1800 by Humphry Davy
Answer this Question
- You are in the lab with a 10 V battery. You have a 10 W light bulb and...
- You are in the lab with a 10 V battery. You have a 10 W light ...
4th grade science
- my science teacher showed us a diagram of a tiny light bulb ...
- When a second light bulb is wired into an electric circuit ...
- A light bulb is wired in series with a 133-Ω resistor, and they ...
Introduction to Electricity and Circuits
- A light bulb is wired in series with ...
- there is current of 0.65a through a light bulb in a 120v ...
- The power dissipated by a light bulb increases by 50 W when ...
- a 6.85ohm light bulb is connected to a 12.0v battery. how much current...
- The filament in an incandescent light bulb is made from tungsten. The ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.