Posted by Delilah on Wednesday, March 20, 2013 at 9:07pm.
Drought, fewer plants, and fewer nesting sites are examples of __________. (1 point)
As you move from level to level in an energy pyramid, energy ____. (1 point)
stays at the same level
The part of Earth that supports life is a(n) ____. (1 point)
An owl preys on mice. This is an example of predation. Which of the following is true? (1 point)
This limits the mice population.
This increases the carrying capacity for owls.
This increases the population density of mice.
This is a form of parasitism.
1. limiting factors
4. This limits the mice population.
- Science ASAP - connexus, Tuesday, April 9, 2013 at 8:31am
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- URGENT PLZ IT WILL ONLY TAKE A-SEC. SCIENCE!!!!!!! - 1. Drought, fewer plants, ...
- science - What are some examples of biotic and abiotic factors of an Eastern ...
- Science - Abiotic factors are living factors. (wind, temperature) Biotic factors...
- science - 3. The relationship in which one species benefits and the other is ...
- Science - What additional abiotic and biotic factors might limit population size...
- Science - Choose an ecosystem to research with regard to abiotic factors and how...
- science - what are the major abiotic and biotic factors in a coniferous forest?
- Science Please help me Ms. Sue?!?!?!? - 1) Forests and fisheries are examples of...
- biology (multiple choice!) - The death by bubonic plague of about 1/3 of Europe'...
- Biology - 2. Which statement best explains the effect of resources on population...