Posted by sammie doodles :-) on Wednesday, March 20, 2013 at 5:29pm.
24) how do the deaths of Romeo, Juliet, Mercutio, Tybalt, and Paris affect the way the Capulets and Montagues feel about their feud?
- English - Writeacher, Wednesday, March 20, 2013 at 5:41pm
Have you read and understood this play?
- English - sami doodles :-), Wednesday, March 20, 2013 at 5:43pm
I know how the deaths of Romeo and Juliet affected the families but not Mercutio, Tybalt and Paris. I have read and understood a lot of the play.
- English - Writeacher, Wednesday, March 20, 2013 at 5:52pm
Find the play here, and then go to the acts and scenes about which you don't feel confident. You'll find original Shakespearean language in the column on the left and updated "modern" English on the right.
You can also find summaries of each act and scene here:
- English - sami doodles :-), Wednesday, March 20, 2013 at 5:55pm
I have the book from SparkNotes right in front of me. would Tybalt's death, and Mercutio's deaths be in act 3 scene 2? (going by memory) and Paris's in act 5 scene 2?
- English - Writeacher, Wednesday, March 20, 2013 at 5:58pm
I have not read this in over 60 years!! I have no idea where anything occurs in the play.
Use the act and scene summaries to find the specific parts of the play you need to re-read.
- English - sami doodles :-), Wednesday, March 20, 2013 at 6:00pm
Ok thank you :)
- English - Writeacher, Wednesday, March 20, 2013 at 6:30pm
- English - sofia morillo, Tuesday, January 6, 2015 at 5:09pm
I need to write a paragraph in which you explain who is responsible for mercultio's death the warring families tybalt, Romeo, mercultio or same combination of these
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Literature - 3. The Kellers allow Annie and Helen to live alone for two weeks ...
- English - 8. What can readers infer from the following quote from Act V, Scene ...
- Romeo and Juliet Summary - Could you please read my act 1 summary of Romeo and ...
- 9th grade English - I'm writing an essay about Mercutio's character and why ...
- Romeo and Juliet (Check answers pplz hurry) - Could you please check these ...
- English - In Romeo and Juliet, why is Romeo banished? a. because he loves a ...
- English - In Act IV, of Romeo and Juliet, Why do Juliet's parents think she is ...
- Romeo and Juliet quick n fast question - In act 5 is Tybalt, Paris, and Romeo ...
- ENGLISH 1 - 1. In The Miracle Worker, when Helen touches her cheek she is trying...
- English 09 - I need to create different nicknames for each character in Romeo ...