Posted by Jerald on Tuesday, March 19, 2013 at 8:23pm.
Word box abduct ambiguous balk compact confer earmark frigid implement incalculable indisputable intensive maneuver sabotage scant stealthy strapping strident thrive titanic valiant
3.The millionaire has hired special guards to make sure that his children will not be ___
6.When our team saw their ____ 200 pound defensive lineman we realized that we would have a hard time running against them
7.In your training to become a dental assistant you will become familiar with many of the ___ that dentists use
12.In Shakespeare's words, "Cowards die many times before their deaths; the ____ never taste death but once
13.I was amazed to see how skillfully Felicia ___ that huge car though the heavy downtown traffic
- English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, March 19, 2013 at 8:31pm
All are correct.
- English - Jerald, Tuesday, March 19, 2013 at 8:35pm
15.The president will ___ well deserved honors on the retiring ambassador
18.The breakdown of all these machines at the same time cannot simply be a coincidence we suspect deliberate _____
19.Since the time we have to prepare for the final exams is exceedingly ___ we had better make the best of every hour
20.As the day of the big game approached our practice sessions became more and more __ scant
- English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, March 19, 2013 at 8:42pm
I'm not sure about 19. Compact may be the best word -- but there may be a better word.
20. is wrong.
- English - Ashleigh, Tuesday, May 14, 2013 at 7:21pm
intensive for #20
- English - Chlo, Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at 9:48pm
- English - Chlo, Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at 9:59pm
# 20 is intensive
Answer this Question
- English - Word box abduct ambiguous balk compact confer earmark frigid implement...
- English - 6.Through the odds were greatly against them the brave defenders of ...
- VOCABS - Analogies 1. Incalculable is to number as A. Ingrained is to quantity B...
- English - Word box left compact earmark frigid intensive scant strident titanic ...
- Vocabs - 1. When we saw the breathtaking (parody, panorama, relic, grit) on that...
- Vocabs - 1. The extra money being raised by the band booster club has been (...
- English - Word box compact earmark scant strident Since the time we have to ...
- English - 1.Truthfulness and sincerity are the (earmarks,compacts) of an honest ...
- English - Words left earmark strident compact Each year a portion of the school ...
- VOCABS - Antonyms: most nearly means opposite 1. Resourceful A. unnatural B. ...