Posted by Joe on Tuesday, March 19, 2013 at 8:17pm.
Help Ms. Sue! Please check if I'm correct on this question.
* Which of the sentences below is the best option for a thesis statement?
A.) An after-school program at the community center might involve classes, sports, and other activities in which children can take part.
B.)I think young children should have a club or activity to go to after school to keep them from getting into trouble.
C.) In our city, many young children have nothing to keep them occupied after school.
D.) Although it will take time and effort, developing an after-school program at the community center will help children stay out of trouble.
I think it's B
- Language Arts - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, March 19, 2013 at 8:18pm
Study this site and see if you can come up with a better thesis.
- Language Arts - Writeacher, Tuesday, March 19, 2013 at 8:19pm
I disagree. Besides, it is a sentence that I'd expect from a 3rd grader who is just learning to write paragraphs.
Ditch "I think" --
- Language Arts - Joe, Tuesday, March 19, 2013 at 8:23pm
Oh OK I was asking it for homework help and it was an abcd question. I'm thinking it might be D then
- Language Arts - Joe, Tuesday, March 19, 2013 at 8:26pm
- Language Arts - Writeacher, Tuesday, March 19, 2013 at 8:27pm
Which one? D or C?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Thesis statements?? - Which of the sentences below is the best option for a ...
- Language Arts - Need some help on the 2 sentences below. 1. Are you tired of ...
- language arts Ms. Sue please - 1. Which of the following is not a function of a ...
- Science - Ms. Sue I understand, but what the professor requested was the ...
- Language Arts - Please Check My Answer For This - Please help me with the ...
- Language Arts - A community center has announced that it will close next month ...
- Language arts - most unintentional poisoning occur in children under A.10 B.2 C...
- TO MS SUE Essay help - I have to write a essay about the confederation of ...
- Language Arts - Which statement best describes a utopian community? A. People ...
- Language Arts - Read the following topic. How could you rewrite the topic to ...