Posted by Jerald on Tuesday, March 19, 2013 at 6:14pm.
1.Truthfulness and sincerity are the (earmarks,compacts) of an honest person
2.As election day is getting closer the tone of the candidates political oratory becomes more and more (titanic,strident)
3.What do you think the U.S. should do when its representatives are (sabotaged abducted) and held for ransom
4.I don't think democracy can (balk thrive) in an atmosphere of racial and religious hatred
5.Of all the evergreens that tower in America's forests none can surpass the height and girth of the Titanic indisputable)
English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, March 19, 2013 at 6:17pm
2 is wrong. What is the complete question for # 5?
1, 3, and 4 are correct.
English - Jerald, Tuesday, March 19, 2013 at 6:18pm
(titanic indisputable) for Number 5
English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, March 19, 2013 at 6:20pm
That can't be the complete sentence. Where is the noun that the adjective modifies?
English - Jerald, Tuesday, March 19, 2013 at 6:21pm
Of all the evergreens that tower in America's forests, none can surpass the height and girth of the (titanic indisputable) California redwoods.
English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, March 19, 2013 at 6:23pm
Ahh -- the Titanic (huge) California redwoods!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English 2 - 10. Which of the following events is an example of situational irony...
- english - which of the following events is an example of situational irony in "R...
- English - After Watching Titanic I like watching movies. I saw the movie Titanic...
- The Titanic - I'm researching on the Titanic and when the crew members saw that ...
- Titanic - Was the movie Titanic based on a true story?
- English - 1.Choose a movie or a performance you saw recently and write down your...
- English - Word box abduct ambiguous balk compact confer earmark frigid implement...
- English - Word box left compact earmark frigid intensive scant strident titanic ...
- English - I need some ways to rember the people of Titanic i already got some ...
- History - What is the name of the ship that sank during WWII and is the greatest...