Posted by Nomad on Tuesday, March 19, 2013 at 6:02pm.
5 books and 9 magazines cost $150.50 dollars altogether. 9 Books and 5 magazines cost $175.70. How much does 1 book and 1 magazine cost?
Please show work
- help its urgent - Nomad, Tuesday, March 19, 2013 at 6:11pm
Its something I need to have.
- Math - Amanda, Tuesday, March 19, 2013 at 6:28pm
9b+5m=175.7 if you add them you have one equation.
sub. this back into one the original equations
Plug that into the other equation
- Math - Nomad, Tuesday, March 19, 2013 at 6:30pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - 5 books and 9 magazines cost $150.50 altogether. 9 books and 5 magazines ...
- Math - Louis paid $42 for a dozen magazines with her annual and subscription to...
- math - Bella spent 4/7 of her money on a dictionary and 3 identical books. She ...
- Math/Algebra - At Gwen's garage sale, all books were one price, and all ...
- Math - you buy 3 books that each cost the same amount and a magazine all for 59....
- Math - If 50 books is $86.45 for each Books and 150 books is $80.95 for each ...
- math - If b books cost d dollars, then d books cost A. b dollars B. bd dollars C...
- Math - April buys eight books for $44. Paper back books cost $4 and hard back ...
- Math - 1. Quinn spent $16.49 for 3 magazines and 4 sheets of stickers. The ...
- Math - Suppose you intend to spend no more than $60 buying books. Hardback books...