Posted by Anna on Monday, March 18, 2013 at 10:45pm.
In a band society, who would most likely be responsible for punishing a murderer
- Cultural Anthropology - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 18, 2013 at 10:48pm
What do you think?
- Cultural Anthropology - Anna, Monday, March 18, 2013 at 11:04pm
Hello Ms Sue. How are you? I am actually reading now. However, I am more leaning to A. Is this correct? Thank you. Anna
- Cultural Anthropology - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 18, 2013 at 11:07pm
How do I know? You didn't post any answer choices!
- Cultural Anthropology - Anna, Monday, March 18, 2013 at 11:07pm
Sorry. That is a sodality member.
Also: Supernatural connections to political leadership are most closely associated with:
I chose C.
2/ It is often difficult to identify who the leader is in a foraging society because:
A. you can't tell who is the oldest person.
B. the leader will not wear a leadership insignia or live in special housing.
C. leadership varies depending on what types of decisions need to be made.
D. outward indicators of wealth are difficult to observe.
I chose D.
- Cultural Anthropology - Anna, Monday, March 18, 2013 at 11:39pm
Ms Sue, are my answers correct pls? Thanks.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Anthropology - In every culture, cultural constructs will be found. What are the...
- anthropology - In every culture, cultural constructs will be found. What are the...
- Cultural Anthropology - how are traditional anthropological fieldwork techniques...
- Cultural Anthropology - DESCRIBE 2 REASONS WITH EXAMPLES WHY IT IS IMPORTANT TO ...
- Cultural Anthropology - Genelaized reciprocity,Balanced reciprocity, which one ...
- Cultural Anthropology 101 - ANSWERS ARE IN() WITH *** SOME ONE PLEASE CHECK MY ...
- cultural diversity - Child-rearing practices in which children are expected to ...
- statistics - What are the chances that a person who is murdered actually knew ...
- Cultural Anthropology 101 - Ethnocentrism refers to: (Points : 1) the need to ...
- Anthropology - Why is the term, "evolution" applied to Charles Darwin even ...