Posted by katlyn on Monday, March 18, 2013 at 5:52pm.
Lol, I have a quick question...If you don't mind. Do you hink jiskha will have thier own app one day? It's so tiring, because you need wifi right lol just curious.
jiskha - Writeacher, Monday, March 18, 2013 at 6:37pm
I certainly hope not!
You want to be able to ask questions when you're in class? Or maybe when you're taking a test???
jiskha - katlyn, Monday, March 18, 2013 at 6:44pm
no just I was curious cuz I am always in the bus for 1 hour so I study chem.. and then I always have questions. So, that's why.
jiskha - katlyn, Monday, March 18, 2013 at 6:45pm
sorry have no bad intentions like others.
jiskha - Writeacher, Monday, March 18, 2013 at 6:51pm
I use apps all the time, and here are some websites you might find useful to bookmark on your phone ... or get their apps if they have any.
and, of course, the Jiskha URL.
I can use all these on my phone if I need them.
jiskha - katlyn, Tuesday, March 19, 2013 at 9:24pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- jiskha review - Hello my name is am i am making a review on this site. Jiskha is...
- I think we're doing something right - I noticed a few things: 1. when I search ...
- Math - Hey is this right i am doing decimals please i need help and i am losing ...
- Mental health speech - The mind is it's own place and in it it can make a heaven...
- Rhetoric - How does one distinguish between prejudicial and nonprejudicial when ...
- ETH 125 - WOW, LOL seems like we all done the same thing to find an answer to a ...
- writing - • Post your response to this question: What is the role of rhetoric in...
- Critical Thinking - As answered several times before -- Posted by Ms. Sue on ...
- ethics - What do race and ethnicity mean to you? Since this is your question, I ...
- PreCalculus REINY HELP PLEASE - well yay thanks for the answer but i really need...