Posted by Delilah on Monday, March 18, 2013 at 5:05pm.
This applied artist creates the forms of manufactured products. (1 point)
This is one task of an industrial designer. (1 point)
create nonfunctional products
create unattractive products
create functional, attractive products
create flimsy products
This term refers to products that work. (1 point)
1. industrial designer
2. create functional, attractive products
- Art Ms. Sue please - Delilah, Monday, March 18, 2013 at 5:15pm
oh okay thank you anyway!
- Art Ms. Sue please - Writeacher, Monday, March 18, 2013 at 5:31pm
I agree with all 3 of your answers.
- No - Jasmine, Thursday, April 4, 2013 at 1:24pm
- Art Ms. Sue please - Deloris, Thursday, December 19, 2013 at 2:52pm
Yes you are correct. I did the same Quick Check.
- Art Ms. Sue please - Shane, Friday, April 4, 2014 at 2:16pm
thye are right
Answer this Question
- Art-help. - This type of artist may specialize in advertising. graffiti artist ...
- English - 1. I want to be an architecture designer in the future. 2. I want to ...
- art - What is the salary in Canada for the following careers: Fashion Designer ...
- Art - Drawing: girl in a southern German folk costume it's the first picture in ...
- Art - This painting is called "Girl in a Southern German Folk Costume" 1. How ...
- Art - Which movie professional creates the storyboard? A. Screenwriter B. ...
- Biology - What is the scientific procedure for making designer babies? What ...
- French - What is the French word for "fashion designer"? There are many words ...
- Art- Check Answers- Please - 1. This is where an interior designer does most of ...
- Art - 1. This is where an interior designer does most of her work. in a factory ...