Posted by Delilah on Monday, March 18, 2013 at 5:05pm.
This applied artist creates the forms of manufactured products. (1 point)
This is one task of an industrial designer. (1 point)
create nonfunctional products
create unattractive products
create functional, attractive products
create flimsy products
This term refers to products that work. (1 point)
1. industrial designer
2. create functional, attractive products
Art Ms. Sue please - Delilah, Monday, March 18, 2013 at 5:15pm
oh okay thank you anyway!
Art Ms. Sue please - Writeacher, Monday, March 18, 2013 at 5:31pm
I agree with all 3 of your answers.
No - Jasmine, Thursday, April 4, 2013 at 1:24pm
Art Ms. Sue please - Deloris, Thursday, December 19, 2013 at 2:52pm
Yes you are correct. I did the same Quick Check.
Art Ms. Sue please - Shane, Friday, April 4, 2014 at 2:16pm
thye are right
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Art-help. - This type of artist may specialize in advertising. graffiti artist ...
- Art - Drawing: girl in a southern German folk costume it's the first picture in ...
- ART Check - How would a visual effects designer working on an animated movie ...
- Art - This painting is called "Girl in a Southern German Folk Costume" 1. How ...
- English - 1. I want to be an architecture designer in the future. 2. I want to ...
- art - What is the salary in Canada for the following careers: Fashion Designer ...
- Art please help me :) - 1. Which movie professional creates the storyboard? A. ...
- Art Please Help :) - 1. Which movie professional creates the storyboard? A. ...
- Calculus - A graphic designer is asked to create a movie poster with a 128 in^2 ...
- Art - An interior designer creates a plan for a baby nursery. Why does he decide...