Posted by Carlos on Monday, March 18, 2013 at 2:00pm.
Choose one of your problems (or any one from the two lists) and develop it into an organized theme in the text box provided below. There is only one assignment in this submission, but it has four steps.
I. Create a broad outline, i.e., Title, Introduction, Main Headings under I., II., III., etc.
II. Next make a more specific outline, filling in under the main headings.
III. Prepare a first draft from your outline.
IV. Prepare a final copy from your first draft, making any changes that will make this paper your best.
- Englsih II - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 18, 2013 at 2:03pm
How would you like us to help you with this assignment?
- Englsih II - Carlos, Monday, March 18, 2013 at 2:08pm
I do not understand what they mean by this.
- Englsih II - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 18, 2013 at 2:24pm
First, choose a problem.
"Choose one of your problems (or any one from the two lists)"
Decide what you want to say about it.
"develop it into an organized theme"
Third, make an outline of your main ideas.
"I. Create a broad outline, i.e., Title, Introduction, Main Headings under I., II., III., etc. "
If you need help from there -- please post your outline and we'll help you from there.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- u.s. history - Assignment: Students are organized into small groups. Students ...
- englsih - essay: we are all confident idiots Dunning ends his essay by ...
- computer - How does a text box differ from a document within word 2007? A. a ...
- Chemistry-sig figs - Each of the following numbers was supposed to be rounded to...
- BUSINESS PRESENTATION - Deliverable Length: 2 PPT files (5-6 slides each with ...
- chem help urgent! - i only have one submission for these and i dont' really know...
- Algebra - Hello. It's the beginning of the school year, and I've quite forgotten...
- business - In one paragraph, supported by evidence in your text and from other ...
- LA - for the critical review essay you are to choose two poems, short stories, ...
- Engish Literature - Chapter Seven explores the role of symbols in conveying ...