Posted by Kaelyn Rae on Monday, March 18, 2013 at 9:02am.
I have 3 History question that I am completely stuck on. Please help? Thanks
Which answer best describes an important outcome of the Gibbons v. Ogden court case?
The case set definitions for navigation and placed state control over all coastal and river trade.
The case set definitions for navigation and placed federal control over all coastal and river trade.
The case set the precedent for Congress to override a federal law when it conflicts with a state law.
The case set the precedent for Congress to override a state law when it conflicts with a federal law.
Which of the following required land to be paid for in gold or silver, instead of paper money?
the Tariff of 1828
the Specie Circular
the corrupt bargain
the Nullification Convention
What was the main attraction for settlers moving from northern states to Florida after the Second Seminole War?
Water was plentiful.
Slaves were allowed.
Land was abundant.
Indians were no longer a threat.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- History - Which answer best describes an important outcome of the Gibbons v. ...
- History - 1. How did new England's textile industry affect both children and ...
- Social Studies - How do you think America might be different if Gibbons vs. ...
- Social Studies - The Supreme Court usually only accepts a writ of certiorari ...
- U.S History - explain the debate involved in gibbons v. ogden and the final ...
- Constutitional Law - You are a paralegal assisting an attorney who is ...
- Criminology - I have to argue the Buck V. Bell case, and I need to know if the ...
- Political Science - In Gibbons v. Ogden, the Supreme Court held that?
- civics (history) - Miranda v. Arizona case how is the 14th amendment implicated ...
- american government - The Supreme Court ruling in Gibbons v. Ogden expanded the