Posted by ES on Saturday, March 16, 2013 at 10:02pm.
I asked this earlier today but did not get help. Can you please let me know if this question is done properly? Thank you
Camern is wrapping a present. She does not want any left over wrapping paper. How much wrapping paper does she need to buy. The length of the box is 15in,
the width is 3in and the height in 7 in.
I did it this way.
front and back(height)
Sides( width)= SA=lw*2
SA=3(7)2= 42 in squared
Top and bottom(length
Total surface area is SA=210=42=90=342in squared
SHe must buy 342 in squared of wrapping paper
Did I do all the steps correctly.
math - Ms. Sue, Saturday, March 16, 2013 at 10:19pm
You're right. I got the same answer.
math - bobpursley, Saturday, March 16, 2013 at 10:21pm
Yes, however, I wonder how she wraps those pieces with no overlap. I think it is mosty not possible.
math - ES, Saturday, March 16, 2013 at 10:23pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Camern is wrapping a present. She does not want any left over wrapping ...
- math - andy is wrapping a present to give to his mother which is in the shape of...
- maths - Solo buys a roll of wrapping paper.the total length of the paper is 4,5m...
- thuto-boswa sec school - solo buys a roll of wrapping paper.The length of The ...
- math - maria need to rap the box shown below with no overlap of the wrapping ...
- Algebra - Robert wants to buy wrapping paper to cover a square-shapedpainting. ...
- Math - Indira is wrapping the box with a length of 8 in. , a width of 6 in. , ...
- math - To needs to cut strip of wrapping paper that are each 9 inches wide.If TV...
- math - ty needs to cut strips of wrapping paper that are 9 inches wide. if ty ...
- math - Ty needs to cut strips of wrapping paper that are each 9 inches wide.If ...