Posted by ES on Saturday, March 16, 2013 at 10:02pm.
I asked this earlier today but did not get help. Can you please let me know if this question is done properly? Thank you
Camern is wrapping a present. She does not want any left over wrapping paper. How much wrapping paper does she need to buy. The length of the box is 15in,
the width is 3in and the height in 7 in.
I did it this way.
front and back(height)
Sides( width)= SA=lw*2
SA=3(7)2= 42 in squared
Top and bottom(length
Total surface area is SA=210=42=90=342in squared
SHe must buy 342 in squared of wrapping paper
Did I do all the steps correctly.
- math - Ms. Sue, Saturday, March 16, 2013 at 10:19pm
You're right. I got the same answer.
- math - bobpursley, Saturday, March 16, 2013 at 10:21pm
Yes, however, I wonder how she wraps those pieces with no overlap. I think it is mosty not possible.
- math - ES, Saturday, March 16, 2013 at 10:23pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Camern is wrapping a present. She does not want any left over wrapping ...
- math - andy is wrapping a present to give to his mother which is in the shape of...
- Ms. Sue,this is for you--please read - Would you please look on page 2,under ...
- English - I'm finding it difficult to turn sentences (or better speech acts) ...
- algebra 2 - (This homework question was removed due to a copyright claim ...
- Math - There was a 6 square foot piece of wrapping paper for a birthday present...
- biology - thank you for anwering my question Ms.Sue i just need you to explain ...
- math - maria need to rap the box shown below with no overlap of the wrapping ...
- English grammar - "Will you lend me seven dollars for my lunch today? " asked ...
- Math - Indira is wrapping the box with a length of 8 in. , a width of 6 in. , ...