Posted by ang on Saturday, March 16, 2013 at 9:24pm.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math help - If 3ab=6, what is the value of a in terms of b? a. 2 b. 2/b c. 2b^2 ...
- Math - What is the value of a in terms of b? 3ab=6 Divide both sides of that ...
- Math - Simplify 2a^2 b^3 (4a^2 + 3ab -ab) A.) 8a^4 b^5 + 3a^3 b^5 - 2a^3 b^4 B...
- math - ab-2cd/-3ab-6cd simplify?
- math - what is the answers to the following: 2x to the second power-3ab+27
- math 1 question!!!!!! - Which is equivalent to the expression shown when a > ...
- christ maths - 3ab+2a+5b
- algebra - (-a-6b +4)3ab The answer I got was 3(-a-6b+4)ab
- Algebra 2 - (4a³b + 5a²b² + a⁴ + 2ab³)÷ (a² + 2b² + 3ab)
- SF Schools - How do I evaluate: d2 (squared)-3ab d= -4, a= .5, b= -2