Posted by Adia on Saturday, March 16, 2013 at 7:33pm.
1. Find the area of the parallelogram.
2. Find the area of the triangle.
3. Jorge plans to paint a bedroom wall that is shaped like a trapezoid. The bottom edge of the wall is 22.5 feet long, and the top edge of the wall is 9.5 feet long. If the wall is 8 feet tall, what is the area of the wall? (1 point)
4. Find the area of the irregular figure.
5. Use = 3.14 to estimate the circumference of the circle to the nearest hundredth.
6. Estimate the diameter of a circle with a circumference of 80 feet. (1 point)
7. Use = 3.14 to estimate the area of the circle with a radius of 9.6 meters. Round your answer to the nearest hundredth. (1 point)
8. Suzanne wants to put a fence around her square garden. If the garden covers an area of 100 ft2, how many feet of fencing does she need? (1 point)
Note: Remember to show all of the steps that you use to solve the problem. You can use the comments field to explain your work. Your teacher will review each step of your response to ensure you receive proper credit for your answer.
The diameter of a tire is 2.5 ft. Use this measurement to answer parts a and b. Show all work to receive full credit.
a. Find the circumference of the tire.
b. About how many times will the tire have to rotate to travel 1 mile? (1 mile = 5,280 ft)
- geometry - Ms. Sue, Saturday, March 16, 2013 at 7:45pm
How would you like us to help you with this assignment?
- geometry - SMB, Friday, April 26, 2013 at 3:35pm
1. is 3484 ft^2
2. 10.92 cm^2
- geometry - SMB, Friday, April 26, 2013 at 3:37pm
I know the rest but you have to learn it not just sit around looking for answers. Wish you luck
- geometry - yo mama, Thursday, May 9, 2013 at 5:32pm
man ya all need to do your homework
- geometry - Anonymous, Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 2:45pm
Answer this Question
Math 1 question - Find the area of the triangle. [Note: the base is 22 Ft and ...
math - A square pyramid has a surface area of 202 ft2 and a base area of 53 ft2...
Math - Can you help me in math please, I dont understand this. My book shows me ...
geometry - If a decorative sign in the form of a circle has a diameter of 10 ...
geometry - As the marketing designer for Burger King, you are given a 4 in by 6 ...
math --- check my work! - 1.Find the surface area for a sphere with a radius of ...
Math (Area) - A pool company will install a round swimming pool in the middle of...
math - Find the lateral area of a cone with a radius of 7 ft. and a slant height...
Help Damon Ms.Sue - 1.Find the surface area for a sphere with a radius of 10 ...
math - A warehouse having a volume of 10,000 ft3 and a floor area of 1000 ft2 is...