Posted by Maria on Saturday, March 16, 2013 at 6:40pm.
When conducting a performance appraisal, it's important for the supervisor to
A. provide only positive feedback no matter what the actual performance has been.
B. avoid addressing employee concerns until after the appraisal has been signed by the employer.
C. make sure the employee realizes that his or her viewpoint is the only one that counts.
D. provide specific information and factual data to support viewpoints and ratings.
- Office Management - Ms. Sue, Saturday, March 16, 2013 at 6:43pm
A, B, and C are ridiculous.
- Office Management - Maria, Saturday, March 16, 2013 at 6:46pm
That is what I thought, but when I was looking over my previous answer for this exam, the I have had 4 answers with the Letter D. I was very unsure! :/
- Office Management - Maria, Saturday, March 16, 2013 at 6:47pm
Among the following employees, a person who _______ would most likely succeed as a telecommuter.
A. has difficulty separating work and family
B. has a hard time prioritizing work tasks
C. is very motivated and independent
D. is very outgoing and social
- Office Management - Ms. Sue, Saturday, March 16, 2013 at 6:51pm
What do you think?
- Office Management - Maria, Saturday, March 16, 2013 at 6:53pm
My reading knowledge would choose A.
However - if seperating from work and family, how would a telecommuter succeed if they are having trouble.
Then, I thought about C.
Because they obviously can seperate work and hom because they are motivated and independent.
At this point, I am confused.
- Office Management - Maria, Saturday, March 16, 2013 at 6:56pm
telecommuting has its advantages and
disadvantages. It eliminates the hassle of driving to work in
inclement weather or heavy traffic as well as the chore of
finding a parking place. Some employees report that they
get more work done at home, while others struggle to work
around family demands. Some say they love being able to
make their own hours; others state that without the “9 to 5”
structure, they feel lost. Some love the solitude they can find
at home; others complain of feeling isolated. In each case, it
depends on the employee’s preferences and personality.
- Office Management - Ms. Sue, Saturday, March 16, 2013 at 7:01pm
It's definitely C.
- Office Management - Maria, Saturday, March 16, 2013 at 7:02pm
Thank you! :)
- Office Management - Ms. Sue, Saturday, March 16, 2013 at 7:03pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- supervision - Give an example of how you would use this method to conduct a ...
- human resources - Describe the performance appraisal method used in your ...
- Human Resource Management - Consider these methods for performance appraisal: ...
- human resources - which of the following terms describes the formal process to ...
- human resource - I am writing a paper on this subject and I need help can ...
- Management - The employee performance evaluation focuses on an employee's ...
- Human Resources - 1. How would you go about developing a performance management ...
- HR -Management - Feedback is most effective in improving performance when it A) ...
- MGT - The production standards approach involves ....... Q: Give a specific ...
- management - The employee's performance objectives a. are designed by th ...