Posted by Kevin on Saturday, March 16, 2013 at 11:54am.
Evaluate the following indefinite integrals.
Show all steps please
A) ∫xe^x^2+10 dx
b) ∫(1/2x+x)(ln(x)+x^2)^10 dx
Math - Reiny, Saturday, March 16, 2013 at 12:33pm
Math - Kevin, Saturday, March 16, 2013 at 12:49pm
the first one is on the link, but not the second one
Math - Reiny, Saturday, March 16, 2013 at 2:49pm
let's differentiate ( lnx + x^2)^11
we would get
11 (lnx + x^2)^10 ( 1/x + 2x)
= 11( lnx + x^2)^10 (2)( 1/(2x) + x)
= (11/2) ( 1/(2x) + x) (lnx + x^2)^10
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Evaluate the following indefinite integrals. Can you show all the steps ...
- Math - Evaluate the following indefinite integrals. ∫4e^6x dx ∫...
- Calculus - Which of the following integrals represents the volume of the solid ...
- Calculus - evaluating integrals - I'm really having trouble with this current ...
- Help Evaluating Integrals - 1.) ∫ (2)/(x-4) dx 2.) ∫ sec^2x tanx dx ...
- Calculus - Alright, I want to see if I understand the language of these two ...
- Math - Evaluate the given indefinite integrals. ∫ (x+2)(2x+3)^1/2
- Integration? - Sorry, i have a load of questions on integration... thanks for ...
- Applied Calc - Find the indefinite integral of x^4/1-x^5dx. so far, I have these...
- calculus - evaluate the following indefinite integrals by substitution & check ...