Posted by Joe on Thursday, March 14, 2013 at 7:42pm.
1. in a study examining preschoolers' responses to their peers distress, researchers used ___ to record each instance in which a child cried, followed by other children's reactions.
a. time sampling b. systematic collection c. event sampling d. structured observation
2.according erickson, children learn how to cooperate with other during the ____ stage.
a. basic trust versus mistrust b. autonomy versus shame and doubt c. initiative versus guilt d. industry versus inferiority
3. a correlation coefficient can range in value from
a. +1.00 to -1.00 b. -1.00 to 0 c. 0 to +1.00 d. -100 to +100
4. according to freud the ___ works to reconcile the demand of the the ____ and the
a. id; ego; superego
d. id;conscience; subconscience
5. a criticism of the information-processing approach is that it
a. compare children's answers to different halves of the same test
b. lacks scientific research
c. focuses on creativity and imagination, while ignoring other mental process
d. views children as blank slates.
6. during the middle of the twentieth century, north american psychology was dominated by
a. evoluntionary theory b. cognitive development c. neuroscience d. behaviorism
7. british philosopher john locke viewed the child as
a. tainted by the original sin b. a tabula rasa c. a noble savage d. an active, purposeful being.
- Education - Ms. Sue, Thursday, March 14, 2013 at 7:53pm
I'll be glad to check your answers.
- Education - Writeacher, Thursday, March 14, 2013 at 7:56pm
I'm surprised that someone who seems to be studying to go into educating young minds needs to post this long string of questions ... without a single idea about what YOU THINK for each one.
Please ... we need really good teachers in our classrooms, not people who feel the need to ask others to do their jobs for them.
- Education - Ms. Sue, Thursday, March 14, 2013 at 8:00pm
Answer this Question
statistics - Terms and Definitions matching ___ Statistics ___ Discrete variable...
Education - In studies involving children, the ____ should have the final word ...
Early Education - The single most important factor in determining the quality of...
teachers aide early chidhood education and after s - a good activity for a ...
Child Psychology - Charles Darwin is considered a pioneer in the study of child ...
MATH - An insecticide company exposes 10,000 cockroaches to its newest product, ...
UNDERSTANDING OBSERVATION AND BEHAVIOR - The Child Development Checklist is an ...
Early Child Ed. - Would someone please check these questions and my answers to ...
edu - When a child is transitioning into your classroom, it is best for the ...
Math-Stats - An insecticide company exposes 10,000 cockroaches to its newest ...