Posted by Someone on Thursday, March 14, 2013 at 6:33pm.
1. The ___ is the outer, thinnest layer of your skin, which houses sweat pores. (1 point)
2. One of the purposes of sweat glands is to release waste products, such as water and _____. (1 point)
3. Which of the following muscles are voluntary? (1 point)
5. Which of the following is NOT a function of the skeletal system? (1 point)
provide shape and support for the body
protect internal organs
produce vitamin D
produce blood cells
6. Which of the following correctly describes how an impulse moves through a neuron? (1 point)
motor neuron > sensory neuron > interneuron
dendrite > cell body > axon
cell body > dendrite > axon
sensory neuron > interneuron > motor neuron
7. The _____ nervous system includes the brain and the spinal cord. (1 point)
10. One job of the _____ system is to secrete hormones for various body functions until signaled to stop by the _______. (1 point)
11. A human baby develops inside the motherís _________ for ______ months. (1 point)
5. Protect internal Organs
6. cell body > dendrite > axon
11. Unterus; nine
- Science help. - PsyDAG, Friday, March 15, 2013 at 12:45pm
All are right except:
5. produce Vitamin D
6. dendrite > cell body > axon
10. endocrine; negative-feedback
- Physiology - PsyDAG, Friday, March 15, 2013 at 12:49pm
Indicate your specific subject in the "School Subject" box, so those with expertise in the area will respond to the question. You lucked out.
- Science help. - Somebody, Tuesday, March 19, 2013 at 12:33pm
Oh, okay. Got it. Thanks.
Answer this Question
science - True or False: One of the skinís functions is to produce vitamin D (1 ...
anatomy - I am so confused about this question but What is the principal ...
Science- Skin - How thick is the epidermis as compared to the dermis as compared...
Anatomy/Physiology - Structurally, what is the difference between the dermis and...
science - answer check?? 1) What two tissues are found within a vein? Xylem and ...
science - Where are keratinized cells found in the body? A. Sweat and sebaceous ...
Cellular Anatomy/Integumentary and Musculoskeletal - Hair follicles, sweat ...
Can you please check my answers? - Which of the following types of joints allows...
Health - Hair follicles, sweat glands, and sebacesous glands can all be found in...
Anatomy.Physiology - Where are keratinized cells found in the body? a. Sweat and...