Posted by Someone on Thursday, March 14, 2013 at 6:33pm.
1. The ___ is the outer, thinnest layer of your skin, which houses sweat pores. (1 point)
2. One of the purposes of sweat glands is to release waste products, such as water and _____. (1 point)
3. Which of the following muscles are voluntary? (1 point)
5. Which of the following is NOT a function of the skeletal system? (1 point)
provide shape and support for the body
protect internal organs
produce vitamin D
produce blood cells
6. Which of the following correctly describes how an impulse moves through a neuron? (1 point)
motor neuron > sensory neuron > interneuron
dendrite > cell body > axon
cell body > dendrite > axon
sensory neuron > interneuron > motor neuron
7. The _____ nervous system includes the brain and the spinal cord. (1 point)
10. One job of the _____ system is to secrete hormones for various body functions until signaled to stop by the _______. (1 point)
11. A human baby develops inside the motherís _________ for ______ months. (1 point)
5. Protect internal Organs
6. cell body > dendrite > axon
11. Unterus; nine
- Science help. - Someone, Thursday, March 14, 2013 at 6:38pm
For 11, those little signs were an accident. xD It's suppose to say !@#$%^&. I have no idea what happened.
- Science help. - PsyDAG, Friday, March 15, 2013 at 12:45pm
All are right except:
5. produce Vitamin D
6. dendrite > cell body > axon
10. endocrine; negative-feedback
- Physiology - PsyDAG, Friday, March 15, 2013 at 12:49pm
Indicate your specific subject in the "School Subject" box, so those with expertise in the area will respond to the question. You lucked out.
- Science help. - Somebody, Tuesday, March 19, 2013 at 12:33pm
Oh, okay. Got it. Thanks.
Answer this Question
anatomy - I am so confused about this question but What is the principal ...
Anatomy/Physiology - Structurally, what is the difference between the dermis and...
science - Where are keratinized cells found in the body? A. Sweat and sebaceous ...
Health - Hair follicles, sweat glands, and sebacesous glands can all be found in...
Anatomy.Physiology - Where are keratinized cells found in the body? a. Sweat and...
science - what is the outer layer of the hair shaft?
organic chemistry - Why does the alkyl halide layer switch from the top layer to...
biology - The Cell membrane contains A) a double layer of fatty acid tails and ...
Org. Chem. - We did an experiment on the synthesis of n-butyl bromide using n-...
chemistry - 1)when benzoic acid and quinine is dissolved in CH2Cl2 and added 2M ...
For Further Reading