Posted by Kim on Wednesday, March 13, 2013 at 5:33pm.
Sam ate 1/4 of the pizza. If the pizza has 8 slices, how many slices are left?
Math - ll, Wednesday, March 13, 2013 at 5:48pm
jerome is making gift baskets using a ribbon that is 98 centimeters long he cuts 12 cenontimeter pieces of ribbon to tie on each basket what was the length of the ribbon after jerome cut off 5 pieces
Math - Hilda, Wednesday, March 13, 2013 at 5:49pm
8 - 1/4
8/1 - 1/4
8*4/1*4 - 1/4
32/4 - 1/4
Answer: 7 3/4
Math - Dr. Jane, Wednesday, March 13, 2013 at 6:52pm
Sam ate 1/4 of 8 is 1/4 x 8 = 2 slices
There are 6 slices left.
Math - Dr. Jane, Wednesday, March 13, 2013 at 6:53pm
For the ribbon problem
98 - 12(5) = length of ribbon.
Math - Anonymous, Thursday, May 12, 2016 at 10:50pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Five friends ate 12-slice pizza. Julie ate twice as many slices as Rich. ...
- Ratios - Please Help me figure out HOW to do this students in classes, displayed...
- Pre- algebra - This makes no sense: Students in classes, displayed below, ate ...
- Math - There are 8 slices of pizza. Joey aye 2 slices and cChris ate 3 slices ...
- Algebra 1 grade 9 - After the math contest basil noticed that there were four ...
- math - cynthia ate 1/4 of the pizza. if the pizza has egiht slices how many ...
- MATH - Please I need help with a fraction word problem. Peter and Eric bought a ...
- MAth - Mr. Man ate 2/8 slices of a large pizza and Mrs. Man ate 2/8 slices of a ...
- 4th grade - At one table, some of the students shared 3 pizzas. Each pizza was ...
- Math - Sue and Joe both ordered a small pizza each. Sue ate 2.5 slices of her ...