Posted by Amy on Wednesday, March 13, 2013 at 4:04pm.
1. Which of the following is a specific goal?
A. I will pass as many of my courses as possible.
B. I will finish my college degree.
C. I will devote Wednesday this week to work on my English research paper.
D. To become a doctor is my goal.
is it C
2. Which goal is realistic?
A. I will make $100,000 a year on my first job as a business major.
B. I will be a lawyer in three years after high school.
C. I can get by in college maintaining a grade point average of 2.5.
D. I will get an A average by studying no less than 30 hours a week.
is it C
3. Rest and nutrition are as important to good time management because:
A. when you sleep and eat well, your brain functions better and can grasp more material.
B. lack of sleep and eating bad foods may cause sickness.
C. lack of sleep and eating bad foods affects organization.
D. when you sleep and eat well, you are healthy.
is it D
4. This time management tool is used for recording how you spend your time daily.
A. To-Do List
C. Activity log
is it A
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - 1. Which of the following is a specific goal? A. I will pass as many ...
- can some1 plz recheck my answers - 1. Which of the following is a specific goal...
- language - Juan has an essay due in English on Wednesday and a page of math ...
- Pharmacist information - Pharmacists who are trained in the United States must ...
- english - Im deciding my courses for fall semester please advice if basic math ...
- math 12 - In Lisa's first-year college program she must take nine courses ...
- English - Posted by rfvv on Wednesday, October 27, 2010 at 8:52am. 1. Do you do ...
- stats - This week we practice with Binomial Distribution. You can use Appendix ...
- grammar - I have learned how to formulate personal learning goals SMART. ...
- English - Hello. Will you please tell me if the following word order is possible...