Posted by Student on Wednesday, March 13, 2013 at 10:05am.
Which expression would you use to figure out the number of ways you can arrange the letters in the word equation? (1 point)
Five friends are having their picture taken. How many ways can the photographer arrange the friends in a row? (1 point)
How would you apply the fundamental counting principle to a bike lock combination with 5 numbers? (1 point)
10 + 10 + 10 + 10 + 10
10 x 5
10 × 10 × 10 × 10 × 10
none of these
- ~*Math Probability*~ - Notrealian, Thursday, March 14, 2013 at 1:42pm
The first one is 8!
The second one is 120. (Get this by 5!)
The third is 10x10x10x10x10
Hello fellow Connections student!
- ~*Math Probability*~ - Niall Horan, Monday, April 1, 2013 at 5:53pm
All of those are correct! Good luck fellow connections student.
- ~*Math Probability*~ - MsyteryWoman, Friday, April 26, 2013 at 2:35pm
Good luck to all Connections students!
- ~*Math Probability*~ - SkiGirl, Tuesday, April 29, 2014 at 10:50am
Good luck for all Connexus students!
- ~*Math Probability*~ - basketball&batman, Thursday, April 2, 2015 at 6:56pm
good luck to ya'll
- ~*Math Probability*~ - Emilu, Sunday, April 5, 2015 at 7:40pm
Hey connections people good luck!
- ~*Math Probability*~ - Nope , Thursday, April 16, 2015 at 10:37am
All correct good luck to the rest of you
- ~*Math Probability*~ - Connexus Cheater, Sunday, April 19, 2015 at 9:22pm
- ~*Math Probability*~ - PsyDag, Saturday, May 30, 2015 at 4:26pm
Number 6 is wrong the answer is D 10x10x10x10x10 I just took the quick check
- ~*Math Probability*~ - Girl Power , Friday, March 25, 2016 at 1:49pm
it is not D it is 10x10x10x10x10
- ~*Math Probability*~ - Iris, Tuesday, March 29, 2016 at 12:41pm
Thank you Notrealian! You are right!
- ~*Math Probability*~ - Alexia Smith, Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 1:59pm
I am a little late put for anyone who needs the answers for this they are
5. 10 x 10 x 10 x 10 x 10
I got a 100% on it :-)
- ~*Math Probability*~ - CookieLover, Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 9:13pm
Alexia is correct I took the quiz and compared my answers to hers and hers are 100%
- ~*Math Probability*~ - anda8, Monday, April 11, 2016 at 7:12pm
Alexia is correct. This is a connextions quiz and I got 100%. Thank you
- ~*Math Probability*~ - Someone Helpful, Friday, April 22, 2016 at 2:52pm
Thanks Alexia! I got 100%
- ~*Math Probability*~ - Gordon Cook , Wednesday, April 27, 2016 at 8:48am
Thank you Alexia!!! 100%
- ~*Math Probability*~ - Quzzy modo, Monday, May 9, 2016 at 12:15pm
1 is 24
2 is 120
3 is 120-
4 is 8!
5 is 120- five friends
6 is 10x10x10x10x10
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- MATH ✿╣Check╠✿ - which expression would you use to ...
- Permutations - 1. 4! a.) 3 b.) 6 c.) 12 d.) 24****** 2. 5! a.) 25******** b.) ...
- math - I hope i am on the right track. Please look at my answer so I am doing ...
- Math - Ok, so my math teacher didn't tell us ways to do this faster, and it's ...
- maths - The number of arrangements of five letters from the word 'magnetic' that...
- Math [Probability] - I'm in a Grade 12 Data Management Course. The Current unit ...
- Math-Answer included - Five numbers are to be picked, without repetition, from ...
- 4th grade Math - Miguel would like to figure out how many blocks he would need ...
- probability - This is a two part question..... 2. How many ways can you arrange ...
- statistics - 8. A survey was conducted to learn about the shopping preference ...