Posted by Anonymous on Tuesday, March 12, 2013 at 10:09am.
1. Acceleration involves a change in ____. (1 point)
2. Which of the following statements about acceleration is true? (1 point)
Like velocity, acceleration has a direction.
Your acceleration is positive when you speed up.
Your acceleration is negative when you slow down.
all of the above
True or False
3. To find acceleration, subtract the final velocity from the initial velocity and divide by the time. (1 point)
4. When you run around a track at 5 km/h, your velocity is accelerating. (1 point)
- Science - Anonymous, Tuesday, March 12, 2013 at 10:10am
i think the answers are
2.all of the above
- Science - Anonymous, Tuesday, March 12, 2013 at 10:22am
CAn someone check for me please
- Science - Writeacher, Tuesday, March 12, 2013 at 10:30am
I don't know about 3 & 4, but if you read #2 carefully, you'll see why your choice for #1 is incorrect.
- Science - Anonymous, Tuesday, March 12, 2013 at 10:34am
oh thanks it's speed
- Science - Anonymous, Monday, March 25, 2013 at 10:34am
The answer is
2: all of the above
- Science - Theanswerguy, Thursday, May 16, 2013 at 10:03pm
The answers are
2.All of the above
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Science Plz help - 1. Acceleration involves a change in ____. speed velocity ...
- 11 Grade Math-Based Physics - Could someone check these practice test questions ...
- Science check answer - 1. Acceleration involves a change in ____. speed velocity...
- science - 1.a modern train traveling at a constant speed around a circular track...
- SCIENCE PLZZ HELP!!! - ____ is rate of change of position. Speed Velocity ...
- Science - 1.A model train traveling at a constant speed around a circular trak ...
- PHYSICS I NEED MAJOR HELP PLEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEE - If velocity is positive and...
- Physics - An object moves in a circular path with constant speed. Is the object'...
- Physics - In projectile motion the acceleration at the highest point of curved ...
- Physics - A ball is thrown vertically upward from the ground with a speed of 36....