Posted by Mr.Brain on Monday, March 11, 2013 at 7:07pm.
“Her coffee-and-cream neck” is an example of what type of figurative language?
- GrammAr - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 11, 2013 at 7:08pm
I'll be glad to check your answer.
- Grammer - Mr.Brain, Monday, March 11, 2013 at 7:09pm
ok i think its a simile
- GrammAr - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 11, 2013 at 7:11pm
But a simile must use "like" or "as." This cannot be a simile.
- GrammAr - Writeacher, Monday, March 11, 2013 at 7:12pm
Did you even bother to look up terms at the answers.com link I gave you?
- Grammer - Mr.Brain, Monday, March 11, 2013 at 7:12pm
can you help i dont know the answer
- GrammAr - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 11, 2013 at 7:22pm
What better help is there than encouraging you to use a dictionary??
You certainly don't want someone giving you the answer, do you??
- Grammer - Swag, Thursday, March 14, 2013 at 12:16pm
I would say its a metaphor... Why well because the figure of speech is relating to an object as in her coffe, and cream neck. AM i right?
- Grammer - Swag, Thursday, March 14, 2013 at 1:16pm
hello?? am i right?
- Grammer - Youngswagger, Wednesday, March 20, 2013 at 7:50pm
I need help on the same question.Can someone help,plz??I know it can't be a simile because it has it have 'like' or 'as' in the sentence and it don't.That pretty much all I know.someone plz help me.
- Grammer - lovelybri, Monday, March 25, 2013 at 2:53pm
i think it may be metaphor
- Grammer - Ava, Monday, March 25, 2013 at 3:34pm
It is a metaphor I just did that quick check :D
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Lang. Arts - “[H]er coffee-and-cream neck” is an example of what type of ...
- Lang. Arts - The line “Where water is not thirsty” is an example of which type ...
- Reading - The line “Where water is not thirsty” is an example of which type of ...
- grammer help - Aunt Dessie unfolded out of the car like a carpenter’s ruler” is ...
- Literature - 5. The form of figurative language that uses LIKE, AS, THAN, or ...
- ENGLISH MS. SUE - The FALCON OF DEATH was a creature they knew, And the choirs ...
- English 10 help please - The falcon of death was a creature they knew, And the ...
- english/ lit - Which of these are considered figurative language? dialect,...
- Grammar and Composition - check these: list one example of each figurative ...
- 5th grade Language Arts - I have a couple of phrases/sentences that need to be ...