Posted by Mr.Brain on Monday, March 11, 2013 at 7:07pm.
“Her coffee-and-cream neck” is an example of what type of figurative language?
- GrammAr - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 11, 2013 at 7:08pm
I'll be glad to check your answer.
- Grammar - Mr.Brain, Monday, March 11, 2013 at 7:09pm
ok i think its a simile
- GrammAr - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 11, 2013 at 7:11pm
But a simile must use "like" or "as." This cannot be a simile.
- GrammAr - Writeacher, Monday, March 11, 2013 at 7:12pm
Did you even bother to look up terms at the answers.com link I gave you?
- Grammar - Mr.Brain, Monday, March 11, 2013 at 7:12pm
can you help i don't know the answer
- GrammAr - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 11, 2013 at 7:22pm
What better help is there than encouraging you to use a dictionary??
You certainly don't want someone giving you the answer, do you??
- Grammar - Swag, Thursday, March 14, 2013 at 12:16pm
I would say its a metaphor... Why well because the figure of speech is relating to an object as in her coffe, and cream neck. AM i right?
- Grammar - Swag, Thursday, March 14, 2013 at 1:16pm
hello?? am i right?
- Grammar - Youngswagger, Wednesday, March 20, 2013 at 7:50pm
I need help on the same question.Can someone help,plz??I know it can't be a simile because it has it have 'like' or 'as' in the sentence and it don't.That pretty much all I know.someone plz help me.
- Grammar - lovelybri, Monday, March 25, 2013 at 2:53pm
i think it may be metaphor
- Grammar - Ava, Monday, March 25, 2013 at 3:34pm
It is a metaphor I just did that quick check :D
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Lang. Arts - “[H]er coffee-and-cream neck” is an example of what type of ...
- Lang. Arts - The line “Where water is not thirsty” is an example of which type ...
- Reading - The line “Where water is not thirsty” is an example of which type of ...
- English - In the following lines, Juliet is speaking of her tears, as if they ...
- English - 1.) Identify the type of figurative language in the sentences below (...
- English (PLEASE HELP!) - What type of figurative language appears in the ...
- Figurative Language - Q- The train screamed down the tracks - Clue: Simile, ...
- Figurative Language - Question : Fruit is fuel for a healthy body. Answer : ...
- Grammar and Composition - check these: list one example of each figurative ...
- Figurative Language - Question : Music is the salve that soothes us - Answer: ...