Posted by Celest on Monday, March 11, 2013 at 6:53pm.
Please check:( these came from a word bank)
wanted the united states to have a port on the gulf of mexico:
needed money to fight a war:
leaders of the Corps of Discovery: Meriwether Lewis, William Clark, Thomas Jefferson
social studies - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 11, 2013 at 7:04pm
I agree with your first answer.
Your second is wrong.
The third answer has one too many names.
social studies - Celest, Monday, March 11, 2013 at 7:11pm
On the paper, it said we can use more than one name, though, but is it still incorrect?
social studies - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 11, 2013 at 7:30pm
Yes. You only need two names for number 3.
social studies - Celest, Monday, March 11, 2013 at 7:32pm
I changed it now. #2 is supposed to be Napoleon Bonaparte. #3 Merwether Lewis and William Clark?
social studies - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 11, 2013 at 7:39pm
Yes! You're right now.
social studies - Celest, Monday, March 11, 2013 at 7:41pm
YAy!!! Thank you ;-)
social studies - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 11, 2013 at 7:55pm
Yay! You're welcome.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- social studies 8th - 1. What was the cause of American leaders’ initial refusal ...
- Social Studies - 2. Why did the Unites States become involved in Mexico's civil ...
- social studiesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss - 2. Why did the United States enter ...
- Social Studies (Check, Please!) - 1. Explain how the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution ...
- history - Can someone please check my answers? I have to put the sequence in ...
- la history - 1. Why did Thomas Jefferson want to purchase the Louisiana ...
- social studies - what main reason did congress initially refuse to annex texas ...
- social studies - As a result of the mexican war, the united states a. gained ...
- history - 2. What prompted the establishment of the Articles of Confederation? (...
- Social Studies - Document Based Question Essay Question: The debate over the ...