Posted by Celest on Monday, March 11, 2013 at 6:53pm.
Please check:( these came from a word bank)
wanted the united states to have a port on the gulf of mexico:
needed money to fight a war:
leaders of the Corps of Discovery: Meriwether Lewis, William Clark, Thomas Jefferson
- social studies - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 11, 2013 at 7:04pm
I agree with your first answer.
Your second is wrong.
The third answer has one too many names.
- social studies - Celest, Monday, March 11, 2013 at 7:11pm
On the paper, it said we can use more than one name, though, but is it still incorrect?
- social studies - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 11, 2013 at 7:30pm
Yes. You only need two names for number 3.
- social studies - Celest, Monday, March 11, 2013 at 7:32pm
I changed it now. #2 is supposed to be Napoleon Bonaparte. #3 Merwether Lewis and William Clark?
- social studies - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 11, 2013 at 7:39pm
Yes! You're right now.
- social studies - Celest, Monday, March 11, 2013 at 7:41pm
YAy!!! Thank you ;-)
- social studies - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 11, 2013 at 7:55pm
Yay! You're welcome.
Answer this Question
- social studies 8th - 1. What was the cause of American leaders’ initial refusal ...
- social studiesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss - 2. Why did the United States enter ...
- social studies - As a result of the mexican war, the united states a. gained ...
- Social Studies - Document Based Question Essay Question: The debate over the ...
- social studies - name all the states that have gulf of mexico coastline.
- History PLEASE!!! - What action did President Polk take that resulted in the war...
- History (PLEASE) stuck - What did President James Polk hope to gain as a ...
- social studies - what did thomas jefferson and benedict arnold have to do with ...
- U.S. History 1865 - Can someone help me with this question? I am working on a ...
- social studies - How did U.S. participation in World War I impact U.S. foreign ...