Posted by Anonymous on Monday, March 11, 2013 at 6:41pm.
the scale on a map states that 1/2 in equals 350 yards it is 1,925 yards from your house to the store. how many in apart are your house and the store on the map.
social studies - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 11, 2013 at 6:44pm
Cross multiply and solve for x.
(1/2)350 = x/1925
350x = 962.5
x = 2 3/4 inches
social studies - Anonymous, Monday, March 11, 2013 at 6:46pm
um the choices are
social studies - bobpursley, Monday, March 11, 2013 at 6:53pm
Did you skip 5th grade?
3/4 = what decimal?
social studies - Anonymous, Monday, March 11, 2013 at 7:11pm
o its 2.75
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - The scale on a map is 2 in = 7 miles. The distance from your cousins' ...
- maths - the scale of a map indicates that 2 inches equals 5 miles. if the ...
- math - the scale on a map is 1 inch equals 5 feet. what is the distance between ...
- math - Sal made a map of his neighborhood.According to his map,Sal's house is 6 ...
- help azap math - Latasha went to the fabric store and bought yards of red fabric...
- Math - Patrick drew a map of his neighborhood. He used a scale in which 1 inch ...
- geometry - Macy wants to jog around Triangle Park. On a scale map, the park has ...
- math - If the perimeter of a rectangular house is 44 yards, and the length is 36...
- Pre-Algebra - 6. If on the scale of a map, 3⁄4 inch equals 72 miles, what ...
- Math algebra - the scale on aroad map indicates that 1/4 inch equals 20 miles. ...