Posted by Dianna on Monday, March 11, 2013 at 5:10pm.
1) The South is an excellent place to grow such crops as cotton, rice, tobacco, and sugar cane. Which of the following is NOT part of the South's excellent farming conditions?
a. The warm climate is suitable for agriculture.
b. There are no bugs.
c. The coastal plains have rich soil.
d. There are between 200 and 290 frost-free days every year.
2) Over the past 50 years, the South has undergone a change from an agriculture-based economy to an industry-based economy. This change is known as
3) The United States capital, Washington, D.C., is located in which state?
d. It is not located in a U.S. state.
My Answer: Please Be Honest ....! :)
- Social Studies - Writeacher, Monday, March 11, 2013 at 5:16pm
1 is correct, but 2 and 3 are not.
- Social Studies - Dianna , Monday, March 11, 2013 at 5:17pm
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 11, 2013 at 5:21pm
2 is still wrong. 3 is correct now.
- Social Studies - Dianna , Monday, March 11, 2013 at 6:08pm
OK, 2) b
- Social Studies - Dianna , Monday, March 11, 2013 at 6:14pm
OK, 1) B
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 11, 2013 at 6:16pm
Yes. Now they are right.
- Social Studies - Dianna , Monday, March 11, 2013 at 6:19pm
OK, Thank u :)
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 11, 2013 at 6:25pm
- Social Studies - Emma, Wednesday, February 17, 2016 at 4:35pm
I just took the quiz! (100% correct)
- Social Studies - Paige, Thursday, February 18, 2016 at 10:04am
Just took the quiz,I got a 100%.The answers are..
- Social Studies - Deonte, Wednesday, February 24, 2016 at 12:17pm
- Social Studies - Shadow_Turtle, Wednesday, February 24, 2016 at 12:51pm
Took the Quiz and yes
I go to connections academy
- Social Studies - k.c undercover, Wednesday, February 24, 2016 at 11:46pm
i go to connections to awsome look for the last name brown and thats me
- Social Studies - AABBCC, Thursday, February 25, 2016 at 7:32pm
CORRECT CONEXUS STUDENTS FTW
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue corrected, Thursday, March 10, 2016 at 11:35am
- Social Studies - Bozo, Friday, March 11, 2016 at 2:02pm
- Social Studies - Ahnessa, Friday, March 11, 2016 at 9:30pm
Thx im from connections academy and this really helped
- Social Studies - The_Meta13, Tuesday, March 22, 2016 at 12:55pm
They are right B,D,D
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- SS again please help me asap - most of the wealth in south carolina was located...
- u.s. history - Which cash crops were the most successful in the international ...
- Social Studies - 4. How did demand for cotton help shape the economy for the ...
- us history - which cash crops were the most successful in the international ...
- social studies - which of the following became the most popular cash crop in ...
- Social studies help please - "We want no manufacturers; we desire no trading, no...
- Social Studies Help - 1.) how were the farms of new England colonies similar to ...
- Social Studies Ms. Sue - 1. What was "king" and the main topic of conversation ...
- Social Studies - How does the geography of Eastern Europe most affect farming in...
- lA - the havasupai are ararian; they live off the summer crops they grow in the ...