Posted by Sandy on Monday, March 11, 2013 at 4:24pm.
1) From 1892 to 1954, millions of immigrants entered the United States through an immigration station in the Northeast called
a. Empire State Station.
b. Big Apple Harbor.
c. Manhattan Port.
d. Ellis Island.
2) Northeastern cities are important trade centers. Which of the following statements does not correctly describe the economic role of a northeastern city?
a. Philadelphia is an important industrial center containing factories producing a variety of goods
b. New York City is considered the financial capital of the United States.
c. Boston is a leading center for academic research as well as medical schools and hospitals.
d. Providence is a major producer of wheat and other grains.
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 11, 2013 at 4:27pm
Both are wrong.
Please go back and really read your assignment before you make wild guesses.
- Social Studies - Wendy, Monday, March 11, 2013 at 4:44pm
OK 1) d 2) b
- Social Studies - Wendy, Monday, March 11, 2013 at 4:46pm
- Social Studies - Writeacher, Monday, March 11, 2013 at 4:47pm
1)d is now correct.
Which of the answer choices for 2) is NOT about MONEY and COMMERCE?
- Social Studies - Wendy, Monday, March 11, 2013 at 4:51pm
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 11, 2013 at 4:54pm
- Social Studies - Wendy, Monday, March 11, 2013 at 4:58pm
so 1) is d and 2) is d ? ? ? ? ? ?
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 11, 2013 at 5:01pm
- Social Studies - Wendy, Monday, March 11, 2013 at 5:01pm
ok thanks :)
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 11, 2013 at 5:05pm
- Social Studies - Mrs.sue, Friday, January 23, 2015 at 1:53pm
- Social Studies - Mrs.Sue, Friday, January 23, 2015 at 1:54pm
Answer this Question
Soc Stud - Why was the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 necessary? A.The ...
spell - Should Illegal Immigrants Be Allowed Into The U.S? Illegal immigrants ...
spell - Illegal immigrants should be allowed into America. An illegal immigrant ...
COM 220 - I am needing to write an outline on Immigration in the United States. ...
eth- please revise - Should United States government policy favor certain kinds...
HiSTORY ....helpppppp - One unintended consequence of the immigration ...
English - Find the word that means the same or almost in parenthesis in this ...
physics - A train starts from station A at 1pm and reaches station B at 3 pm, ...
operations management - Trucks are required to pass through a weighting station ...
physics - An express subway train passes through an underground station. It ...