Posted by Sandy on Monday, March 11, 2013 at 4:24pm.
1) From 1892 to 1954, millions of immigrants entered the United States through an immigration station in the Northeast called
a. Empire State Station.
b. Big Apple Harbor.
c. Manhattan Port.
d. Ellis Island.
2) Northeastern cities are important trade centers. Which of the following statements does not correctly describe the economic role of a northeastern city?
a. Philadelphia is an important industrial center containing factories producing a variety of goods
b. New York City is considered the financial capital of the United States.
c. Boston is a leading center for academic research as well as medical schools and hospitals.
d. Providence is a major producer of wheat and other grains.
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 11, 2013 at 4:27pm
Both are wrong.
Please go back and really read your assignment before you make wild guesses.
- Social Studies - Wendy, Monday, March 11, 2013 at 4:44pm
OK 1) d 2) b
- Social Studies - Wendy, Monday, March 11, 2013 at 4:46pm
- Social Studies - Writeacher, Monday, March 11, 2013 at 4:47pm
1)d is now correct.
Which of the answer choices for 2) is NOT about MONEY and COMMERCE?
- Social Studies - Wendy, Monday, March 11, 2013 at 4:51pm
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 11, 2013 at 4:54pm
- Social Studies - Wendy, Monday, March 11, 2013 at 4:58pm
so 1) is d and 2) is d ? ? ? ? ? ?
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 11, 2013 at 5:01pm
- Social Studies - Wendy, Monday, March 11, 2013 at 5:01pm
ok thanks :)
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 11, 2013 at 5:05pm
- Social Studies - Mrs.sue, Friday, January 23, 2015 at 1:53pm
- Social Studies - Mrs.Sue, Friday, January 23, 2015 at 1:54pm
- Social Studies - Lexi, Thursday, February 5, 2015 at 3:10am
1 is c I just took the test
- Social Studies - Caroline, Thursday, February 5, 2015 at 4:53pm
what is 2
- Social Studies - Daniel, Thursday, February 19, 2015 at 12:45pm
Number 1 is actually D ok
- Social Studies - Kennabug, Friday, March 6, 2015 at 8:26pm
Ya, #1 is d and #2 is d, don't listen to Lexi she doesn't know what she is talking about. I REALLY took the test and those are the REAL answers.
Answer this Question
English - Find the word that means the same or almost in parenthesis in this ...
Soc Stud - Why was the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 necessary? A.The ...
english immigration - I need help explaining experiences english immigrants had ...
English - Can someone check my my post? Thank you very much in advance. Franco ...
History - Mark if the statement about Songhai is correct ? A) Angel Island had ...
spell - Should Illegal Immigrants Be Allowed Into The U.S? Illegal immigrants ...
spell - Illegal immigrants should be allowed into America. An illegal immigrant ...
world history - Which of the following provides the most significant contrast to...
COM 220 - I am needing to write an outline on Immigration in the United States. ...
eth- please revise - Should United States government policy favor certain kinds...