Posted by Ms.Vargas on Monday, March 11, 2013 at 3:59pm.
Eric plays piano and guitar. He practiced on both instruments for a total of 8 hours this week. He practiced the piano for 3/4 of that time. For how many hours did Eric practice the piano this week?
math - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 11, 2013 at 4:31pm
3/4 * 8/1 = ?
math - nathan, Tuesday, January 27, 2015 at 4:40pm
Eric practiced piano and guitar for a total of 8 hours this week he practiced piano for 1/4of that time how many hours did Eric practice the piano
math - lisa, Tuesday, March 3, 2015 at 7:58pm
math - Tiffany, Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 7:43pm
Eric plays piano and guitar. He practiced on both instruments for a total of 8 hours this week. He practiced the piano for 1/4 of that time. For how many hours did Eric practice the piano this week?
math - sheyla, Tuesday, February 23, 2016 at 8:38pm
he practiced on both insteremensts 4 hours
math - Faith, Tuesday, March 8, 2016 at 4:25pm
math - nick, Tuesday, April 12, 2016 at 6:27pm
answer the plomlem!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- baily - juanita practiced the piano 3 hours for 10 days. for the next 16 days ...
- Math - Use the following information to determine the number of people in each ...
- Math - Everyday I practice the drums for the same length of time. By the end of ...
- Math - Diana practices the piano 45 minutes each day o Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday...
- math - Jamie practiced the piano every four days. He had a piano lesson every ...
- math - the least common multiple of 3, 6,9 i say 18 Sheila practiced hours ...
- Algebra - Nabuko practice the violin at lest 12 hours per week. She practice for...
- English - 1. If anyone doesn't find me, I will die. 2. If no one finds me, I ...
- math - Write the following statement in if - then form. David will sing provided...
- 7th grade math - Q:William practiced guitar 1 1/3 hours on monday and 5/6 hour ...