Posted by John on Sunday, March 10, 2013 at 4:56pm.
If g(t) = 5t+1 and h(n) = 2(n - 7), what is the value of h(g(3))?
Answer this Question
- trigonometry - determine the trend of each linear function: 1. f(x)= 3x+5 I don'...
- Trigonometry - The wheel makes 6 complete revolutions every 60 seconds. From ...
- Trigonometry - Find exact value of each expression sec^-1 (2root3) / 5 I have no...
- Trigonometry - What does a trigonometric value represent?
- trigonometry - What is the exact value for sin5pi / 12 ?
- trigonometry - exact value of cot[arccos(-2/3)]
- trigonometry - find each cicular function value
- Trigonometry - Find the exact value of sin (195degrees)
- Trigonometry - Solve the equations for value of x tan mx + cot nx = 0
- Trigonometry - How do I find the value of sin(a-b) if tana=4/3, cotb=5/12, 0<...