Posted by Surbhi on Sunday, March 10, 2013 at 10:42am.
IN KINDERGARTEN HOMEWORK IT ASK TO LAY COUNTERS AND FEW NUMBERS ARE GIVEN
3 _ ETC
WHAT DOES LAY COUNTER MEANS
maths - annabelle, Wednesday, March 13, 2013 at 8:17pm
v h vhv g g
maths - Manboob, Wednesday, March 20, 2013 at 5:24pm
Please specify its hard to know what it means
maths - Shaniqua, Sunday, March 24, 2013 at 5:51am
Oh sweetie you are so cute
maths - Anonymous, Thursday, May 30, 2013 at 9:48pm
oh you so hot
maths - SLICEtheBALLSoffMATH#Einstein, Thursday, May 30, 2013 at 9:50pm
whats wrong with u people? cute and HHot?
please explain your question Surbhi?
maths - Kris, Monday, January 20, 2014 at 6:40pm
I think that what they mean is to lay out something to count the number, they give you the number 5, find something (beans, legos, something) to act as a counter. Use those counters to count to the number 5, or the number 3, use more counters to count above those numbers.
That is what my Kinder's teacher would have them do.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- maths - In kindergarten question it is asked to lay counters 5 _ 3 _ what does ...
- English - Which sentence uses lie or lay correctly? (1 point) Please lay your ...
- english - How do I know when to use lay or lie? Thank you for using the Jiskha ...
- English - 1. The children lay down on their stomachs. 2. The children lay down ...
- Kindergarten Math - what is counter? My child has to draw a piece of yarn 3 ...
- English - 1. In the playground lay the dying soldiers. 2. In the playground he ...
- English - I told the child__down for nap, when he fall asleep, o __down for nap ...
- English - 16. I told the child to _____ down for a nap. When he finally fell ...
- English. - i told the child to.....down for a nap. when he finally fell asleep I...
- Math kindergarten - The question in the math kindergarten homework is : Have ...