Posted by cate on Sunday, March 10, 2013 at 8:48am.
Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) is a very visible group whose main focus is to educate the public about the harm caused by drunk drivers. A study was recently done that emphasized the problem we all face with drinking and driving. Five hundred accidents that occurred on a Saturday night were analyzed. Two items noted were the number of vehicles involved and whether alcohol played a role in the accident. The numbers are shown below:
Number of Vehicles Involved
Did alcohol play a role?
What proportion of accidents involved more than one vehicle? Place your answer, rounded to 2 decimal places, in the blank. For example, 0.23 is a legitimate entry.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- writing - i really need help of this writing assigment. i have been working on ...
- statistics - 11. You are taking a multiple choice examination that has 20 ...
- Writing - okay i have this writing assignment on how drunk driving can be ...
- Chem - Assume low fat milk is 2.36 % buttermilk by volume. If you drink 3 L of ...
- English help please! - Can someone please summarize this statement for me? Man ...
- english - drunk driving paper
- Legally Drunk? - I cannot find the answer, ANYWHERE: Most of the states in the ...
- Math - The Pew Research Center recently polled n= 1048 U.S drivers andfound that...
- Math - Police report that 88% of drivers stopped on suspicion of drunk driving ...
- english - poof read for me I am very sorry about her mother who has killed by ...