Posted by Jr on Saturday, March 9, 2013 at 12:09am.
Which of the following factors contributes to the importance of teacher aides in schools today?
a A decrease in the population
b The decline of women in the workforce
c The financial crisis in the school
d Reduced teacher salaries
- Teacher Aide - DrBob222, Saturday, March 9, 2013 at 12:15am
It isn't a good idea to change screen names.
- Teacher Aide - Jr, Saturday, March 9, 2013 at 12:34am
Is that your answer DrBob222? Really!!
- Teacher Aide - Agnes, Saturday, March 9, 2013 at 12:40am
DrBob222, could you please help me with a chemistry question I posted?
- Teacher Aide - Agnes, Saturday, March 9, 2013 at 12:42am
- Teacher Aide - DrBob222, Saturday, March 9, 2013 at 12:49am
No that isn't an answe,Jr. It often takes longer to get answers to a series of questions, if you have posted under different screen names. Students often think we won't answer questions if one person posts too many but that usually isn't the case as long as the poster shows some effort.
- To Agns---Teacher Aide - DrBob222, Saturday, March 9, 2013 at 12:51am
If you will make a new post I'll try to take care of it before heading for bed. I can't find a question you posted.
- Teacher Aide - Agnes, Saturday, March 9, 2013 at 12:59am
I don't understand how to do this problem because i don't see a precipitate. If you could show your work on the problem that would be great so i can follow along!
Identify the spectator ion(s) in the reaction
Zn(OH)2+ H2SO4→ZnSO4+ 2H2O
in aqueous solution.
1.There are no spectator ions.
3.Zn2+, OH−, H+, SO2−4
- Teacher Aide - DrBob222, Saturday, March 9, 2013 at 1:07am
The molecular equation is
Zn(OH)2(s) + H2SO4(aq) ==> ZnSO4(aq) + 2H2O(l)
Zn(OH)2 is a ppt. What is happening here is that the ppt is being dissolved by the acid, H2SO4.
The ionic equation is
Zn(OH)2 + 2H^+ + SO4^2- ==> Zn^2+ + SO4^2- + 2H2O
The only common ion to both sides, which can be canceled (and those are spectator ions) is SO4^2- and the net ionic equation is
Zn(OH)2(s) + 2H^+(aq) ==> Zn^2+(aq) + 2H2O(l)
The simple answer is that sulfate is the spectator ion.
Hope that helps.
- Teacher Aide - Agnes, Saturday, March 9, 2013 at 1:13am
Thank you very much for giving your time to help me!
- Teacher Aide - Writeacher, Saturday, March 9, 2013 at 9:22am
And yes -- Amy, Missy, Jr -- there's no need to keep switching screen names. Pick one and stay with it.
Playing silly games on this message board is a good way to get yourself banned.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Introduction To Teacher Aide - Ok i need help please! I dont have the book to ...
- teacher aide in the special education setting - when children have accidents ...
- teacher aide language and other barriers - in an esl classroom teachers aides ...
- TEACHER AIDES - 16. Which of the following sets of factors is most influential ...
- teacher aide - when working with behaviour disordered children in the classroom,...
- introduction to teacher aide - which of the following might be a duty of a ...
- Teachers Aide/Language and other Barriers - 13. In an ESL classroom, teacher ...
- Teacher Aide - A common characteristics of regional educational agencies is that...
- Enhancing childrens selt-esteem - what is inappropriate for a teacher or teacher...
- teacher aide language and other barriers - in an esl classroom teacher aides ...