Posted by Cassie on Friday, March 8, 2013 at 10:16pm.
He became famous for his theories of (22) relativity and won the 1921 Nobel Prize for physics.
relativity and won
A.relativity, and won
B.relativity and, won
C.relativity, and, won
I think it is D...?
Lang. Arts - Ms. Sue, Friday, March 8, 2013 at 10:23pm
Right, again! :-)
Lang. Arts - Cassie, Friday, March 8, 2013 at 10:25pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- language help ! - Albert Einstein, a world-famous mathematician was born in ...
- Litreture - Directions: For questions 19–20, read the passage. Select the letter...
- relativity - A runs at speed 4c=5 toward B, who is at rest. C is between A and B...
- Astronomy - The speed of light is the same for all observers, and the laws of ...
- physics - check my anwsers please. How do we detect black holes? I think you ...
- science - Newton’s law of gravity is used with great success in most everyday ...
- Physics - Explanation of twin paradox in regards to special relativity theory.
- physics: relativity - I think I can rearrange the Lorentz contraction equation, ...
- physics - what has no beginning and no end. it is also considered as the medium ...
- Phyiscs - two examples of everyday devices of relativity? besides a gps?