Posted by Cassie on Friday, March 8, 2013 at 10:03pm.
He acquired Swiss nationality (20) in 1901 and he began working at the Swiss patent office the next year.
Correct the following sentence..
in 1901 and
A.in 1901 and,
B.in 1901, and
C,in 1901, and,
I think it is D...?
- Lang. Arts - Ms. Sue, Friday, March 8, 2013 at 10:07pm
There is an error. A comma is needed to separate two independent clauses.
- Lang. Arts - Cassie, Friday, March 8, 2013 at 10:09pm
Then I would say B and place it after 1901...?
- Lang. Arts - Cassie, Friday, March 8, 2013 at 10:10pm
Did this post twice - sorry
- Lang. Arts - Ms. Sue, Friday, March 8, 2013 at 10:20pm
That's right. A comma is placed after 1901.
- Lang. Arts - Cassie, Friday, March 8, 2013 at 10:23pm
I understand why...thank you
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- language help ! - Albert Einstein, a world-famous mathematician was born in ...
- Litreture - Directions: For questions 19–20, read the passage. Select the letter...
- History/Art - From what year to what year was Pablo Picasso active as a painter...
- algebra!!!! - The population in a town called Atown in December 1900 is a ...
- ALGEBRA!.... - The population in a town called Atown in December 1900 is a ...
- grammar - Is the date "1901" a proper know?
- LA - For questions 17–19, refer to the passage below: Albert Einstein, a world-...
- social studies - how would you describe the 1901-2000
- math - how could thinking about 90 tens help you find 1901-297?
- 4th grade math - how can thinking about 90 tens help you with 1901-297? the last...