Posted by Cassie on Friday, March 8, 2013 at 9:58pm.
Albert Einstein, a world-famous mathematician was born in Bavaria in 1879. Correct the following section with commas or no error...
I think it is C...?
Lang. Arts - Ms. Sue, Friday, March 8, 2013 at 9:59pm
Yes. It's C.
Lang. Arts - Cassie, Friday, March 8, 2013 at 10:00pm
Thank you...5 more...:)
Lang. Arts - Ms. Sue, Friday, March 8, 2013 at 10:02pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- language help ! - Albert Einstein, a world-famous mathematician was born in ...
- Litreture - Directions: For questions 19–20, read the passage. Select the letter...
- maths - Solve this anagram of a famous mathematician: ghetgNlai
- maths - solve this anagram please. its a famous mathematician ghetgninlai
- Algebra - The 275th prime number is 1777. What famous mathematician was born in ...
- world history - Is this correct? What was Hong Xiuquan famous for? Answer: He ...
- LA - For questions 17–19, refer to the passage below: Albert Einstein, a world-...
- Calculus - I apologize if this question is too much to ask on this site, but I ...
- EnglishIII - Would this be an o.k. sentence to use in my essay? This would still...
- math easy challenge - Square Numbers Lagrange's Theorem A famous mathematician ...