Posted by Lea on Thursday, March 7, 2013 at 8:26pm.
multiply using FOIL and identify values of a, b, & c.
(5x +5)(6x - 8)
- algebra - Candy, Thursday, March 7, 2013 at 8:34pm
And what do you mean about the values of a,b,and c
- algebra - Lea, Thursday, March 7, 2013 at 8:36pm
That's just the way the question was asked?
- algebra - Damon, Thursday, March 7, 2013 at 8:36pm
30 x^2 -10 x - 40
a = 30
b = -10
c = -40
- algebra - Lea, Thursday, March 7, 2013 at 8:37pm
- algebra - Damon, Thursday, March 7, 2013 at 8:38pm
I assume it means a, b and c in quadratic formula
a x^2 + b x + c = 0
x = [ -b +/- sqrt (b^2-4ac) ] / 2a
Which I used to factor the expression in your question Lea.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Intermediate Algebra - Using the foil method,multiply....(2/5t-1)(3/5+1)
- Algebra - Is there a shortcut to foiling an equation? I always thought that FOIL...
- someone help - my post is still on this page as algebra, could someone elaborate...
- math - how do i do x2+12x+32 x2+12x = 14x+32 subtract 14x from each side 14x=32 ...
- To Jasmine20 - FOILing - Try this website to learn about FOILing better: Go to ...
- Algebra - Multiply(x-2)(x+2) I am totally lost! just foil it out take the first ...
- Chemistry - The dimensions of aluminum foil in a box for sale at a supermarket ...
- Algebra - Solve using FOIL (y-2) (3y3-5y+7)
- algebra - using foil method x^2 + (x+1)+(x+3)^2 =38 then combine
- Algebra - A sheet of aluminum (Al) foil has a total area of 2.119 ft2 and a mass...