Posted by nana on Thursday, March 7, 2013 at 6:02pm.
christy bought an 8-foot piece of lumber to trim a bookshelf. altogether, she needs 100 inches of lumber to trim. did christy buy enough lumber?explain.
math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, March 7, 2013 at 6:07pm
8 * 12 = _____ inches
math - nana, Thursday, March 7, 2013 at 6:21pm
ms. sue thank you for helping me it made me understand better at this problem. so 8*12=96 and can you explain it to me
math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, March 7, 2013 at 6:41pm
She needs 100 inches but only has 96 inches. It's not enough.
math - nana, Thursday, March 7, 2013 at 7:00pm
thank you so much your a great help you are a wonderful person thank you bye
math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, March 7, 2013 at 7:06pm
You're very welcome.
math - taderica, Monday, March 18, 2013 at 4:28pm
jenna has a garden that is 5 yds long how long is her garden in feet
math - Zion, Monday, March 25, 2013 at 7:01pm
No because 12•8=96 inches and she needs 100 inches and 96 is less than 100
math - lexi, Tuesday, May 21, 2013 at 3:23pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Christy bought an 8 foot piece of lumber to trim a bookshelf. Altogether...
- Math - Christy Bought an 8-foot peice of lumber to trim a bookself.altogether ...
- math - if I bought an 8 foot piece of lumber to trim out a bookcase. Altogether ...
- math - To make shelves for a bookcase, Nate needs 7 pieces of lumber, each 45 ...
- Math - Tom has 4 yards of lumber.What is the length of the lumber in inches? ...
- Math - Julian wants to put a border around two sides of a rectangular shaped ...
- Math - I NEED THE ANSWER NOW PLZZ HELLPPP!! ASAP ASAP!! Juan bought a piece of ...
- 5th grade math - Julian wants to put a border around two sides of his ...
- Algebra - Snookers Lumber can convert logs intoeither lumber or plywood. In a ...
- algebra - Snookers Lumber can convert logs into either lumber ofr lywood. In a ...