Posted by jared on Thursday, March 7, 2013 at 4:02pm.
Evaluate the expression 15 - n when n= 9
I am not sure but is it 6?
4th grade Algebra - Dr. Jane, Thursday, March 7, 2013 at 4:04pm
Yes, it is six.
15-9 = 6 Very good work!
4th grade Algebra - jared, Thursday, March 7, 2013 at 4:05pm
thank you Dr. Jane :)
4th grade Algebra - Dr. Jane, Thursday, March 7, 2013 at 4:06pm
You are welcome.
4th grade Algebra - Jordan, Wednesday, October 8, 2014 at 6:45pm
Evaluate each expression when n = 75
12n 36n is that multiplication?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra 4th grade - Evaluate each expression for x = 3 2x x (3x) + 5 --- 6
- Evaluate the expression.Algebra - Evaluate the expression. (9/6) (6/4) (3/1) I ...
- Algebra - Evaluate the expression x to the 4th power-2x to the 3rd power+5x ...
- 4th grade Algebra - What is another way to write the expression 44n? What is ...
- math - Hannah's grade on her last math test was 4 points more than Mark's grade...
- Algebra - Use symbols to write the expression and then evaluate it Thirty six ...
- ALGEBRA - Evaluate the expression. (11) (5) (3) 3 3 1 Evaluate the expression. (...
- 7th grade Pre-Algebra - Represent each expression using positive exponents. 2. E...
- algebra - Let X be a number. Translate the English phrase or sentence into a ...
- math 4th grade - Lance wants to find the total length of 3 boards. He uses the ...