Posted by Julia on Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 10:27pm.
how do I solve for 16x^2+56x-120
- algebra I - Bosnian, Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 10:34pm
In google type:
quadratic equation online
When you see list of results click on:
Free Online Quadratic Equation Solver:Solve by Quadratic Formula
When page be open in rectangle type:
and click option: solve it
You will see solution step-by step
- algebra I - Reiny, Thursday, March 7, 2013 at 10:12am
I assume you meant
solve 16x^2+56x-120=0 , you must have an "equation" to solve for it.
divide by 8
2x^2 + 7x - 15 = 0
(2x-3)(x+5) = 0
x = 3/2 or x = -5
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - There are two solutions to | 16x - 5 | = 3. The greatest solution is ...
- algebra 2 - 16x^2=56x
- algebra - Solve the system by addition or substitution. 16x-4y=20 y=4x-4 I ask ...
- Math help - How would you solve these systems by elimination? I'm in desperate ...
- Algebra 2 - (1/16x^4 +3/8x^3 +1/8x^2-1)+ (-9/16x^4 +7/8x^2 -1) Can you please ...
- Algebra 2 - 16x^2+16y^2-16x+24y-3=0 How do I solve this?
- algebra - x^2 +16x+64 x^2+16x=64 (x=3)^2=16x-64 16x=-64 x=-4 Check this problem ...
- algebra - How would you solve this one 40x^5-56x^4+24x^3 divided by -8x^2
- Quick math help - Can someone please check my math Hw? Thank you!! Solve each ...
- Algerbra - how do you solve 7(3x+4)=8(2x+5)+13 expand the parenthesis...I will ...