Posted by Matthew on Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 10:26pm.
Please help check my answers I really want to make a 100%!
1. A mechanical wave moves through a medium, which can be (1 point)
A. a liquid.
B. a solid.
C. a gas.
D. all of the above <-- This one
2. Which type of kind of wave causes the medium to vibrate only in a direction parallel to the wave’s motion? (1 point)
A. a transverse wave
B. a surface wave
C. a longitudinal wave <-- This one
D. none of the above
3. A disturbance sends ripples across water in a tub. These ripples are an example of a (1 point)
B. longitudinal wave.
D. surface wave. <-- This one
4. Sound is an example of what kind of wave? (1 point)
A. transverse wave
B. longitudinal wave
C. surface wave
D. wavelength <-- This one
5. Waves carry __________ from one place to another. (1 point)
B. crests <-- This one or A not sure
Thank you so much!!
- Please help check physical science! - Steve, Thursday, March 7, 2013 at 10:19am
4: eh? how can a wave be a wavelength?
crests don't actually go anywhere. The medium moves back and forth, causing crests and troughs.
Answer this Question
science - Please check these! Physical or Chemical properties? 1. solubility = ...
Algebra-Please check - Please check- sqrt of 2x + 15 = x Answers: -5.3 -3.5 -3 5...
Asap can someone pplz check these answers - Please check my answers I have 2 do ...
science - Will you please check? Physical or chemical properties 1. bitter taste...
language art CHECK - Will somebody please check this for me and see if i used ...
English - Now, let's check how well you can use the expressions you've learned. ...
Science Please check my answer! - Which physical properties are characteristic ...
7th grade math check - Ok I was wondering if you could check these 3 problems ...
math(check answers please) - PLEASE CHECK THESE ANSWERS compare the pair of ...
science - Is distillation a chemical or physical change? My answer is a physical...