Posted by Matthew on Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 10:26pm.
Please help check my answers I really want to make a 100%!
1. A mechanical wave moves through a medium, which can be (1 point)
A. a liquid.
B. a solid.
C. a gas.
D. all of the above <-- This one
2. Which type of kind of wave causes the medium to vibrate only in a direction parallel to the wave’s motion? (1 point)
A. a transverse wave
B. a surface wave
C. a longitudinal wave <-- This one
D. none of the above
3. A disturbance sends ripples across water in a tub. These ripples are an example of a (1 point)
B. longitudinal wave.
D. surface wave. <-- This one
4. Sound is an example of what kind of wave? (1 point)
A. transverse wave
B. longitudinal wave
C. surface wave
D. wavelength <-- This one
5. Waves carry __________ from one place to another. (1 point)
B. crests <-- This one or A not sure
Thank you so much!!
- Please help check physical science! - Steve, Thursday, March 7, 2013 at 10:19am
4: eh? how can a wave be a wavelength?
crests don't actually go anywhere. The medium moves back and forth, causing crests and troughs.
Answer this Question
science - Please check these! Physical or Chemical properties? 1. solubility = ...
science - Will you please check? Physical or chemical properties 1. bitter taste...
Physical Science - A=Vf - Vi divided by 29 seconds Can you please help me. This ...
Science - PLEASE HELP MY DAUGHTER WANTS ME TO CHECK HER HOMEWORK AND I DON'T ...
Social Studies - Please Help I know but please I'm the parent and my son tell me...
7th Grade Science - what physical force can cause a change in the state of ...
Law - Which discovery tool would be especially appropriate to use against a ...
Health please check my answer - Please check my answer thank you :) Dr Hannah ...
language art CHECK - Will somebody please check this for me and see if i used ...
Intro to Physical Science - Define physical science Andrew: I went to www....